How much is a PSP1001 (1.51) worth?

MikeV

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi - I know there is no tolerance for selling on this site, but I have been out of the PSP Forums for a Verrrry long time and have no clue of the value of a PSP1001 that is still at version 1.51
I remember this being desirable for homebrew, but like I said, I have not touched a PSP in ages and have no clue whether or not 1.51 is still the place to be or whether later versions are fine.
Let me know and I hope I'm not breaking any rules.
Thanks!
MikeV

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi - I know there is no tolerance for selling on this site, but I have been out of the PSP Forums for a Verrrry long time and have no clue of the value of a PSP1001 that is still at version 1.51
I remember this being desirable for homebrew, but like I said, I have not touched a PSP in ages and have no clue whether or not 1.51 is still the place to be or whether later versions are fine.
Let me know and I hope I'm not breaking any rules.
Thanks!
MikeV
No difference really from any normal PSP since they can all be hacked I guess the condition would help but you can't sell it here so heres that.

MikeV

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No difference really from any normal PSP since they can all be hacked I guess the condition would help but you can't sell it here so heres that.

ok - that answers that. Kewl that they can all be hacked! Thanks for the quick response!
MikeV

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/