Hacking How much is a brand new 4.5 worth ?

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There is a shop where I live in Italy that sells brand new XL's with 4.5 at the same price as a new one, nothing more nothing less, thank god I got mine from there.

D

Deleted-19228

Apparently I didn't post in here. I bought a second hand 3DS on 4.1 (not XL) w/ Gateway bundle and a 16GB microsd and 32gb SD card on ebay for $150.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just won a super mario 3d land edition 3ds xl and it has firmware which is 4.5 and i already have one so where is the best place to sell it ?
PS it is brand new and unopened/unsealed.
Most places (like Cash Converters and CEX) will buy it from you, for roughly between £120 - £150.

Although... it's best to have a look around and see what other places & people will offer for it. :)

Edit: Just a question to ask and i'm curious to ask this...

How do you actually know that the 3DS firmware is v4.5.x, when you say that you haven't opened it? :S

If you've actually done your research, then... that's fair enough. :)

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's kinda stupid how gateway and clones don't work on updated versions of 3ds and yet the R4 gold plus and clones still works on 8.1. So it's actually possible to make gateway work on 8.1. You guys just don't wanna try to make it work for 8.1 and yell at everyone who doesn't have 4.1-4.5 I wouldn't buy a 4.1-4.5 3ds unless I didn't have a 3ds. Hopefully gateway will stop obsessing over what they did on 4.1-4.5 and work on updated 3dses.

elcravo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think it's kinda stupid how gateway and clones don't work on updated versions of 3ds and yet the R4 gold plus and clones still works on 8.1. So it's actually possible to make gateway work on 8.1. You guys just don't wanna try to make it work for 8.1 and yell at everyone who doesn't have 4.1-4.5 I wouldn't buy a 4.1-4.5 3ds unless I didn't have a 3ds. Hopefully gateway will stop obsessing over what they did on 4.1-4.5 and work on updated 3dses.

I don't even know how to reply to this :blink:

Chiejina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Shhhhh. Your stupid is showing.

Exploits that allowed 3ds rom play that are available in 4.1-4.5 are not available on the other firmwares. Guessing its a feature or some code added in 4.1, eventually removed past 4.5, because it was discovered as an exploit.

I just cant wait until the homebrew release. Just gotta wait for the new 3ds so whats his name can test if it still works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning