Gaza Strip
- Maps of all previous Mario Kart games
- All vehicles of MK's series and this includes the Double Dash
- Double drivers again as it was in Double Dash
- Hold two items
- Voice chat
- Balanced CPUs
- Mirror at the top to see the opponents
- First person view / cockpit view (it was possible in MK7 so bring it back)
- Make the karts actually feel fast!
- Battle mode needs to have real battle tracks than racing tracks (MK8's Battle Mode is so bs!)

Nintendo games of nowadays aren't as unique, creative or original as they once were so Nintendo will probably just rehash Mario Kart 8 with a few changes and call it a new game on the next Nintendo home console.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I disagree with the mirror. It would obstruct your view beyond its usefulness. Besides, if for whatever reason you want to look behind you, you can always just press Y.

Reactions: Lucifer666

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-no blue shells the last lap or at least not 20 yards before the finish line.
-analog triggers with variable speed
-don't force me to watch credits if I forget to press plus immediately.
-fuck voice chat during race. I am here to race not chat. :)
-enough rainbow road.
-top off my wiper fluid.
-invisibility item to go with first person view

Reactions: 2Hack

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
-no blue shells the last lap or at least not 20 yards before the finish line.

This, also fuck coins and fuck triple reds in 2nd.

Probably alone on this. But I'd like them to tone down the lag compensation/smoothing. I don't like wasting a shell by hitting someone, only for them to carry on like nothing happened because they are lagging. I'd prefer to see them jittering around, so I know not to bother.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Some actual fucking modes please!
I have fallen in love with Sonic Racing Transformed on PC, not only because of decent PC porting and racing that feels fast paced, but also really good single player campaing and many modes to choose from! With Mario Kart there is regular racing and then battle mode which was screwed up.

I still like Mario Kart, but it wouldn't hurt anyone to simply add more playstyles in there.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
-fuck voice chat during race. I am here to race not chat. :)

It would be optional and yet you're bitching about being against it? This just goes to show how bad the Nintendo fanbase and of course Nintendo won't change their attitude either. Even Splatoon a team-based game won't have voice chat so coordinating won't even be possible at all.

Back in 2010+ I used to play tons of GRID online on my 360 with voice chat and it was a really pleasant experience on top of a great racing game.

Deleted member 331788

Trophies
XP
Country
MK8 is the worst MK I've played...but what would have made it better for me is
- more content, like the DLC should not have been DLC! ...it should have been included in the game.
- better music, none of this Jazz music rubbish!
- make it harder (Super Circiut or MK Wii standards)
- don't including none Mario characters, it's Mario Kart for a reason!
- the gravity thing that was the major focus, take this crap out, it wasn't anything new in the first place. It was like here's F-Zero but with Mario characters instead.
- Less Disney'fied (like on the new tracks) ...Sugar Rush, Seven Dwarf 's???
- More Items

Let's hope the next one will be better??

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
MK8 is the worst MK I've played
Mario Kart Wii was the worst for me. Those bloody CPUs were unfair as all hell.

- more content, like the DLC should not have been DLC! ...it should have been included in the game.

Agreed.

- better music, none of this Jazz music rubbish!

I really liked the music and if it gets released on the UK Club Nintendo I'd use my last 4k points to get it.

- make it harder (Super Circiut or MK Wii standards)

Mario Kart 8 wasn't actually difficult at all, except for the times getting hit with multiple items from the opponent though that's about it. If Nintendo could make the game hard it'd really be great.

- don't including none Mario characters, it's Mario Kart for a reason!

Well, it's about time Nintendo's made their kart racer expand to have more Nintendo characters and if they retitled it to something "Super Smash Kart" it'd definitely be much more interesting, 'cause using only Mario-verse characters has gotten repetitive and tiresome.

Plus, playing as Link is so friggin' awesome and I can't wait to try out Villager but if Ness came along I'd use him more often than Villager/Link.

- the gravity thing that was the major focus, take this crap out, it wasn't anything new in the first place. It was like here's F-Zero but with Mario characters instead.

This aspect felt a lot more fluid than Sonic Racing Transformed's so this new hover-karts were quite fun to play while it lasted.

- Less Disney'fied (like on the new tracks) ...Sugar Rush, Seven Dwarf 's???

There's something special that makes these Disney'd tracks going back always a blast.. Probably because Nintendo Disney'd them. :P

- More Items
Agreed! They definitely should have more items available next time.

Let's hope the next one will be better??

Hopefully it'll be better than MK8.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This, also fuck coins and fuck triple reds in 2nd.

Coins was used in the SNES and GBA version, MK64/DD/DS and Wii didn't have it.
Indeed, fuck coins.
Ninty, stop trying to add retro things to games you've already abandoned :c

styckx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some actual fucking modes please!
I have fallen in love with Sonic Racing Transformed on PC, not only because of decent PC porting and racing that feels fast paced, but also really good single player campaing and many modes to choose from! With Mario Kart there is regular racing and then battle mode which was screwed up.

This game is highly underrated for some reason.. Yes it has a incredibly frustrating AI at times that seamlessly able to catch up to you no matter how well you drive.

The diversity keeps you coming back..

P.S. The Wii U version is just as good as the PC version

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland

Well of course with PC it looks far better, especially with forced good AA and AF, runs at 60 FPS instead of 30 and can use more controllers around the house, but otherwise what I tried Wii U demo it wasn't bad. Got Vita version from playstation plus and that wasn't bad at all either, 3DS version seems to be only one to be avoided.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip

The colours on the Wii U version look very washed out, multiplayer's dead and back then when I used to play it there were stages that had some kind of a glitch with the Wii U Pro Controller as the vehicle went one side only.

GreenJr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not at all, I got both versions and I much prefer the PC version. I find the PC version to be superior mainly because of the 60 FPS support, the Wii U version runs at 30 FPS, and even then it suffers from some serious FPS drops (it can drop down to around 20 in some stages).

The game is not even able to run in 720p, which I find very ridiculous, it's a lazy port. On top of that, there are no facial expressions on the characters on the Wii U version, which makes them look dead inside.

The online multiplayer is also dead on the Wii U, while there are still frequent players online on the PC. I regret buying the Wii U version first before getting the PC version.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I want:

- pokemon battles with we have a draw.
- bombs that kill, permanently the enemies
- F1 cars
- you can mode your cars e.g. put nitro
- do drive by shootings
- real gold coins made from a magic port from the Wii U

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Flame said:
bombs that kill, permanently the enemies

There's racing games such as GRID which once your vehicle was wrecked you'd have to wait until the next match.. I'd like this.

Flame said:

Mario Kart 8 has like one-ish but I agree.

Flame said:
you can mod your cars e.g. put nitro

This could work if they made different modes with different options to choose from. It'd definitely feel a lot faster with nitro 'cause Mario Kart 8 even with the boosts, *sigh*.. It's still slow.

Flame said:
do drive by shootings

Just like 187 Ride or Die, but for Mario Kart it would require two characters just like it was in Double Dash.

I don't know why there aren't any more driveby shooting racing games and especially in this era where people play online, you'd have one focused on shooting and the other driving so it's a win-win.

NO... BLUE.... SHELL!

While this feels like a cheap shot it's also good for strategy.

By the way, I think you were being sarcastic Flame but Nintendo should make use of your ideas still doing so it'd become a 12+ game at least so the "for everyone" audience wouldn't fit any more.

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
Battle mode and analogue triggers please.

I'm surprised they haven't fixed Battle Mode tbh. Its obviously a huge glaring hole in MK8 and pretty unacceptable as it makes the whole mode obsolete. I'd rather they just didn't include it and down the line release DLC for it that actually worked at this point.

More characters. What the fuck were they playing at with he Koopa Kids. Again, an absolute joke.

Apart from that I pretty much love the shit out of the game. More item diversity and double drivers would be awesome.. or even just a mode for double drivers.

I'm also fine with DLC if the DLC is good.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way, I think you were being sarcastic Flame but Nintendo should make use of your ideas still doing so it'd become a 12+ game at least so the "for everyone" audience wouldn't fit any more.

Sure and they could make an item Peach flashing her tits to distract the driver so he crashes into a wall.

ALPHAMARIOX

A Whole Herd of Ugly
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.alphamariox.com
XP
Country
Canada
- Maps of all previous Mario Kart games
- All vehicles of MK's series and this includes the Double Dash
- Double drivers again as it was in Double Dash
- Hold two items
- Voice chat
- Balanced CPUs
- Mirror at the top to see the opponents
- First person view / cockpit view (it was possible in MK7 so bring it back)
- Make the karts actually feel fast!
- Battle mode needs to have real battle tracks than racing tracks (MK8's Battle Mode is so bs!)

Nintendo games of nowadays aren't as unique, creative or original as they once were so Nintendo will probably just rehash Mario Kart 8 with a few changes and call it a new game on the next Nintendo home console.

I know I'm putting down its potential, but I'm going to safely assume that it's going to be on the next handheld system, if one is made.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins