How many windows did you break as a kid?

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As per the title then how many windows did you break as a kid? Any amusing stories associated with them?

In my case surprisingly few. There was a yoyo and fish tank incident and a throwing stones incident but beyond that I was never actually the one to throw/hit/kick the ball.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
"Important" Windows - None
Windows from Ruins,demolished Houses and that sort of Thing - innumerable

I was feared as the Window Rebel in my Village....
fuck.gif

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I broke my bedroom window last Saturday totally by accident whilst putting up new window blinds. Don't ask how lol all you need to know is one word.

Stupidity :rofl2:

Maybe you have done some "Things" before (with someone...) that makes you "a bit dizzy and shaky ..."....
Hehehe...
vain.gif

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Not many.
I remember literally nearly breaking a child's leg bevause the dipshit was throwing stones at me and I threw a branch at him, hitting his leg and ripping some of his flesh.

I also remember throwing stones and hitting people (by accident) on the other side of my condo.

I too remember kicking stones on the road where skateboarders were skateboarding and it was always funny seeing their tiny wheels getting literally stuck with said stones and then they'd fly to the ground face first.

Troll since a child as you see.
I broke people instead.

Nowadays I try to break people over the Internet :ha:
I mean... one's gotta adapt to modernity, y'know?

Last edited by JuanMena,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Once, purely by accident, in my older house.
Kicked a soccer ball and it smashed onto one of the basement windows.

I did not really get punished since it was an accident, but felt a bit bad about it.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
When I was a kid, I was doing batting practice in my backyard. I was pretty little, so my dad didn't think I could hit the ball anywhere dangerous--we had a huge backyard, too, so it wasn't likely that I'd hit it far, anyway. So, of course, I smash a home-run tier hit over the fence, past my yard, all the way into the neighbors yard, up into his window. Or so I thought.

It was actually his entire sliding glass door panel, which spanned nearly the entire south wall of his house.

My dad had to pay about $500 in repairs for it, all the while I was crying cuz I'm like, 7 years old, and when you're small and something goes wrong, you usually cry. And the neighbor could not understand a single word my dad was saying, so their conversation was just "what are you saying" over and over and over. Then my dad said to shake his hand as an apology, and I used my left hand, which was super awkward cuz I didn't know how to shake a person's hand back then.

Big yikes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c