Gaming How many Wii U remasters do you own?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,995
  • Replies 54

thread title

Votes: 25 38.5%

Votes: 15 23.1%

Votes: 9 13.8%

Votes: 9 13.8%

Votes: 4 6.2%

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lego City Undercover and Rayman Legends.
Is this game any good? I never though about buy any of the lego games, and I didn't want rayman cause the stages with the touch screen. Kinda why I stopped playing it on wii u when I was excited about it, also the delay for the multi platform release was a sting. :glare:

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just found fire emblem warriors for $40, perhaps if I enjoy this I may buy Hyrule warriors on switch. Never had the wii u game so I have less excuses this time, same with mario kart 8 deluxe, I just dislike over $40 ports. Nintendo being greedy, hurry and release nintendo selects soon. :ninja:
Ah yeah HW.D will be great addition for ya since it going to also have 3DS content combined It may be better than FE.W simply b/c it has no character clones at least I can't think of a character that is one lol
I think thats the biggest flaw in FE.W even some of the DLC characters are clones to the story ones. But yeah you'll get more bang out of your buck going for HW.D for the variety of content it has

Last edited by MasterJ360,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah yeah HW.D will be great addition for ya since it going to also have 3DS content combined It may be better than FE.W simply b/c it has no character clones at least I can't think of a character that is one lol
I think thats the biggest flaw in FE.W even the DLC characters are clones to the story ones. But yeah you'll get more bang out of your buck going for HW.D for the variety of content it has
I never tried any of these games before, just watching trailers seem like the same thing, watching one guy beat 2000 people at once, remind me of that one part from kingdom hearts 2 where you have to beat 1000 heartless in the Hallow Bastion with the final fantasy characters. It doesn't seem all that appealing but If it is that popular I guess i can try, just seem like a 2D brawler like streets of rage, river city ransom, or ninja turtles. But in 3D.

Reactions: MasterJ360

Deleted member 331788

Trophies
XP
Country
Zelda BOTW isn't a remaster since it came out the same day, it is more of multi platform than remaster.

Okay ...so Nintendo never ...not even once ...delayed the release of the Wii U version??
There were released at the same time for a reason ....and that reason was money ...and to push sales of the :switch:.
Since only 13 millions of us on Earth actually knew what a Wii U was, and what it did!

The Wii U version would have been far superior in terms of gameplay, but all that was taken out due to them being release at the same time and the Switch's limitations. The Switch version is just a graphical upgrade! ...in other words a remaster! ;)

Oh ...and I own 0 ...because i'm also a :yayu: owner and probably have them already, or played them previously.
Why buy them again at a more expensive price?

£6 or £50 for Bayonetta 2??

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never tried any of these games before, just watching trailers seem like the same thing, watching one guy beat 2000 people at once, remind me of that one part from kingdom hearts 2 where you have to beat 1000 heartless in the Hallow Bastion with the final fantasy characters. It doesn't seem all that appealing but If it is that popular I guess i can try, just seem like a 2D brawler like streets of rage, river city ransom, or ninja turtles. But in 3D.
I smiled so hard seeing the last 3 games you mentioned omg those games were fun. I just wish I didn't kill my Sega Genesis after ranging over sonic 2

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Okay ...so Nintendo never ...not even once ...delayed the release of the Wii U version??
There were released at the same time for a reason ....and that reason was money ...and to push sales of the :switch:.
Since only 13 millions of us on Earth actually knew what a Wii U was, and what it did!

The Wii U version would have been far superior in terms of gameplay, but all that was taken out due to them being release at the same time and the Switch's limitations. The Switch version is just a graphical upgrade! ...in other words a remaster! ;)

Oh ...and I own 0 ...because i'm also a :yayu: owner and probably have them already, or played them previously.
Why buy them again at a more expensive price?

£6 or £50 for Bayonetta 2??
companys delay games for all sorts of reasons, just look at gta,red dead redemption, countless companies delay games, heck crackdown3 has been delayed forever lol so yeah you have no prof the delay was even becuase of switch lunch or techical reason like manny companys have.

im guessing your gonna tell me crackdown 3 continues to get delayed becuase of xbox one x even tough its not released yet? xD.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: MasterJ360

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
had to change my vote from 3 to 4, i totally forgot i had an unopened copy of Pokken DX for fw3.0 just in case

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had no issue rebuying games considering I buy them 20% off retail at Best Buy and I preemptively sold off my Wii U and games when i heard the switch was coming and I knew I could sell high. Most games I didn't end up losing money on. If I did, I lost maybe $5. I'm fine with that simply to play on the go.

Right now I have Mario kart and, if it counts, breath of the wild. Pokken is also on my list but waiting for s friend to grab that.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not paying full price for the games again when they still work perfectly fine on my Wii U. I might have bought them if they'd put them out at a sensible budget price for a re-release, but that's not the Nintendo way.

daniel26150

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
botw is a wiiu remaster, they had one team rebuild it from the ground up for switch
BOTW isn't a remaster is just the more commercial version a remaster plays and looks better than the original 60fps 1080p 4k and the switch version is the same as the wii u only slightly changes

Reactions: Captain_N

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own a wii u since 2014. The only game i re-bought was Mario kart 8 for 4 player action on the go. Other then that i'm not re-buying games that are not even 6 years old. Now those that never had a wii u can enjoy them remakes.
Now if older games say from n64 era like OoT was 100% redone it buy that. I might even re-buy mario kart double dash as long as it stays 100% as it was on gamecube. No shitty lightning bolt, no auto steering no, 100% grip for noobs and you slow down if you move side to side. All items stay the same with the same rate. there will be no 1st place dude so far up their no one can catch him. he will get that blue shell up his ass 10 times a race and he has to take it cause no speaker to bust it. and no holding items on your ass. Yeah kicking it old school will be great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Us 40-50+ yr olds made it without phones or internet, and now kids freak out without having either. We would roll marbles for fun, no joke!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, I played a little bit of snowday I'd say it's worth $10
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Then i should kill myself for being young
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty whatever, lets be a little more dramatic. I'm just saying times have changed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Talk about suicide really should be in the tos it's getting a little out of control in the shitbox I get people go through things but it's really a sensitive subject that shouldn't really be public
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Did you ever talk to your grandma or big brother about your feelings? If not you def should. It's ok, nobody is hating on you, you just should not be afraid to ask for help. Everybody at some time in they life goes thru things, and most are afraid to ask for help, but you should.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You could get some asshole in here that's all like do it do it and someone actually does why it should really be against the rules imo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i'm too coward :cry:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No reason to be afraid. It's more cowardly to not admit that you have issues. I have issues, lots of them, but better to be honest, and open up to someone you trust, so you can work thru those issues together
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    To add there really isn't much help you can get online we gets an escape but if you really want things to get better professionals have those resources
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Tbh I have some confidence issues
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The internets for information life is forever
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Confidence is something I didn't have till my mid 20's, so don't worry, it will come. Just be yourself, and if others don't like it, F em! Your true friends will like you no matter. I was a chubby kid thru school and got teased all the time. Many nights I remember sitting in bed crying thinking about being teased at school. Even made excuses to Mom trying to get out of going to school.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I was teased for being skinny just as bad as larger people do
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I have few friends
    still skinny. and at 52 yrs old I still hear shit like "eat a sandwich!"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Be happy with those few friends larger groups are dangerous
    Bitch. I'll out eat most people any day. lol. I eat entire pizzas, chips, baked goodies, giant ass steaks, whatever. I eat all the time and never gain weight.
    Difference between now and being a kid & teen ios how I handle those people. lol. I used to let people walk all over me.
    Now its like. Eat a sandwich? Excuse me? Did I approach you and tell you how fucking ugly you are? No? Okay then. Buh buy now. lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I used to care what people thought of me, now, I could give two shits. You get what you get like it or leave it!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can call me ugly we know already
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Please talk to family about it, no reason to be ashamed, we all have issues in life. I bet your brother has had the same feelings as you at some point, he would relate. Not doing anything or asking for help only makes things worse.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @Xdqwerty Please talk to family about it, no reason to be ashamed, we all have issues in life. I...