How many toilet papers do you use?

How many toilet papers do you use before throwing it away in toilet?

• None. Bidet for the win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1. I've been to the army

• 1. I never joined the army but I love nature or stingy or else

• 2. and I use only 1 side per paper

• 2. and I can wipe 3 or more times

• 3~4. keep hands safe

• 5~8. I can save water instead by not getting my hands dirty

• 9~12. my pipe still doesn't get stuck so it's ok

• 13 or more.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Don't care, whatever ends up in my hands.

• Other (please reply)

• Total voters

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's 3-4 for me. and I usually use it 4 times. But in conditions like war, 1 will do.
(Unless your country doesn't ship you toilet papers... =P or you're invading and their toilet is the crappiest it can ever get and you'd prefer some random grass field which comes with its own "toilet paper" But you might still want toilet paper in deserts.)

Actually, why doesn't toilet paper makers make different cut-length toilet papers? The current size is good but.. things can still improve you know

nileyg

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
!3 or more!!!
I make a fuckin WAD!!!
cool.gif
huh.gif
mellow.gif
unsure.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In sections of 4. About 4 times. So that makes 16 sheets of 3 ply. Sometimes when I wipe theres nothing left - but I'll go again to be sure. Germs!

deathfisaro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Don't you mean, unless your country doesn't have an army?

Hmm.. if a country doesn't have an army and it's on war, wouldn't it end before you get the chance to use the toilet? (And you won't receive any toilet paper because you're not a soldier..?)

I intended to mean "But in conditions like war 1 will do *as a soldier* (Unless your country doesn't ship you toilet papers...)"
Yeah when my country goes on war, I'd probably need to charge into enemy and get shot/bombed, seemingly grunts excel at that. (And I assume they also excel at using 1 sheet of 1 section toilet paper to get the job done. Because I know too many soldiers that are capable of such activity when necessary. I bet they're all slack at home though =P)
If we were winning, I'd care more about keeping my ass clean, if we're dead cornered then who cares about crap

And if any soldiers are offended by this, when your and my country go to war, I'll teach you the secret of the omniscient 1 section toilet paper, and the infinitely omniscient toothpaste
tongue.gif

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Don't you mean, unless your country doesn't have an army?

Hmm.. if a country doesn't have an army and it's on war, wouldn't it end before you get the chance to use the toilet? (And you won't receive any toilet paper because you're not a soldier..?)

I intended to mean "But in conditions like war 1 will do *as a soldier* (Unless your country doesn't ship you toilet papers...)"
Yeah when my country goes on war, I'd probably need to charge into enemy and get shot/bombed, seemingly grunts excel at that. (And I assume they also excel at using 1 sheet of 1 section toilet paper to get the job done. Because I know too many soldiers that are capable of such activity when necessary. I bet they're all slack at home though =P)
If we were winning, I'd care more about keeping my ass clean, if we're dead cornered then who cares about crap

And if any soldiers are offended by this, when your and my country go to war, I'll teach you the secret of the omniscient 1 section toilet paper, and the infinitely omniscient toothpaste
tongue.gif

Haha, I don't know what you just said, but you're allright.

mikeosoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man i just replaced the toilet in my bathroom today, and i'd like to say that being a plumber sucks! No wonder it pays so well....

o by the way, you should add a column called "wets" or what ever they call em these days cause we all gotta use them every now and then......

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone here ever got the end of the toilet paper put it in the bowl and flushed it to see how much you get off before it breaks?(Maybe its just me
blink.gif
)

deathfisaro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@mikeosoft : wets meaning bidets? I don't know what they are, but I'm not a big fan of shooting water into my private hole

@Westside : That's what I'm talking about
tongue.gif
but if everyone did that, toilet paper companies might launch an ad saying how using only 1 paper can cause anal cancer

And man! The results suggest I could just peel off the tree in my garden and make pulp out of them for big profit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1