Angelo Spagnol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi Guys.

I had like 40 or maybe 50 3DS titles installed in my home menu. They where arranged in a Folder. I just download 200 NES injected .CIA games, and another 100 Genesis Injected .CIA, and some GBA Injected too. I just ordered FBI to install them, first GBA, then GENESIS, then NES.

After i finished installing the NES games, all the 3DS games where gone, and some of the GBA games too. I wonder if there is a limit of titles that can be installed. I can see the games still on the SD card because it still occuping it.

D

Deleted-19228

It wouldn't start deleting anything. That has nothing to do with you installing a bunch of titles. Probably failed/fake SD card.

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any idea how to recovery my stuff? Because they're gone. Or should i just reinstall all?

They are there yet. just tciket.db has a 300 tittle limit and it its what shows in your home menu. You just delete some tittles or app and your stuff will come back. If you wanna install more things you need a emunand.

It wouldn't start deleting anything. That has nothing to do with you installing a bunch of titles. Probably failed/fake SD card.

Yes it has, he is beyond the tittle limit.

Reactions: Raylight
D

Deleted-19228

I am aware there is a 300 limit. I just find it hard to believe he actually installed 200 NES games.

Reactions: Raylight

Angelo Spagnol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The card isn't Fake. I'm sure about that. The 300 title limit is the thing happening here. About installing 200 NES games, that was a request of a client. He wanted ALL the NES, GENESIS, SNES AND GBA i could find. Well, for the SNES i just isntalled the CIA version of Snes9X and created a folder with 700 ROMS, but for the other system i tryied the inject titles, wich won't work because of the 300 games limit. Is there a good NES, GENESIS and GBA emulator in CIA format? This way i can solve that problem easily.

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
The card isn't Fake. I'm sure about that. The 300 title limit is the thing happening here. About installing 200 NES games, that was a request of a client. He wanted ALL the NES, GENESIS, SNES AND GBA i could find. Well, for the SNES i just isntalled the CIA version of Snes9X and created a folder with 700 ROMS, but for the other system i tryied the inject titles, wich won't work because of the 300 games limit. Is there a good NES, GENESIS and GBA emulator in CIA format? This way i can solve that problem easily.
your best bet is retroarch

Reactions: rickpower

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There is no* limit of how many titles can be installed, but there is a limit of 300 visible icons (apps + badges) applying only to the official home menu.

* the ticket database is of finite size and capped at around 35 MB, I don't think anyone cares to find out its capacity equivalent in number of titles

Angelo Spagnol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There is no* limit of how many titles can be installed, but there is a limit of 300 visible icons (apps + badges) applying only to the official home menu.

* the ticket database is of finite size and capped at around 35 MB, I don't think anyone cares to find out its capacity equivalent in number of titles

Well, if you can't acess the Icon you cant use it, so its a limitation of 300 titles no matter the size of the ticket database.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/