How many times have YOU visited the Temp?

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
If you have Firefox, right click on a blank part of GBAtemp and choose View Page Info. Go over to the security tab and look under privacy and history. It should have a number. I'm not sure what other web browsers this works of, but there's probably some way to find the number.

I've visited the Temp 13,696 times. Wow. I'm sure other members have WAY higher visiting numbers though.

Also, if this needs to be moved to EoF, go ahead. Hopefully people can keep this topic sane, and not require a movement.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A lot probably.
tongue.gif
Too lazy to boot up my windows parition to check. I'm also using chrome now (as of when I updated to 10.04 lts) and I don't think I have that function.

frown.gif
If cookies show this then it would be low. I delete cookies like once a month.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It should be around 1000000 times, I guess. I don't know since I just got a new computer and I only use Chrome beta for Ubuntu. But really, it should be A LOT.

EDIT: after the previous temper's post, seeing his join date and postcount, I think it should be 5000000 times.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't check it since I generally use Explorer rather than Firefox, but I check this place quite frequently for new releases, translation patches, etc. And when I can't check it because the old man's being a bell end and hiding the laptop, I just use the PS3 instead.
nayps3.gif

HunterJ

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I can't check it since I generally use Explorer rather than Firefox, but I check this place quite frequently for new releases, translation patches, etc. And when I can't check it because the old man's being a bell end and hiding the laptop, I just use the PS3 instead.
LOL
my old man is an ass too!

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Blaze163 said:
nayps3.gif
Seriously? You use IE? Why? Other browsers are faster, safer, look better, have more options, etc. So why do you still use IE?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person