how many times has your 360 been faulty

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by ssoccerh, Jun 28, 2007.

1. ssoccerh
    OP

ssoccerh GBAtemp Regular

Jun 5, 2007
    United States
    i am on my third 360 and it is freezing on me

i cannot take having to go back to the store constantly to get a new one with a new hard drive and having to start all my games over again

2. Sick Wario

Sick Wario Club Nintendo

Jul 24, 2006
    NNID: godrugal
    wow that's a terrible problem! [​IMG]

i don't have that much experience but i have seen my friend's 360 give 3/4 red ring of death after only 2 weeks. replaced from eb. new one still working

i just recently got a used 360 from a friend and bought forza 2 + race wheel. this 2 month old 360 only reads my MINT forza 2 disc 50% of the time. amped 2 workds 100% though

on the other hand, my wii has had maybe 3 DREs since launch, including backup discs. there is definetly something wrong with microsoft's manufactuing or design, but games like forza 2 will sell me [​IMG]

3. shaffaaf27

shaffaaf27 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 29, 2006
    london, england
    you could get the 64MB memory card, to back up your saves [​IMG]

4. legendofphil

legendofphil Phil no Densetsu

Nov 19, 2002
    My 360 went back to MS for repairs a few months ago and hasn't had a problem since. I bought mine last August.

5. science

science science rules

Jun 9, 2006
    Canada
    I bought mine last August as well, but have never had any problems whatsoever with it. But that being said, I haven't burned out on it for a long time. When I first got it though, I would stay up til about 2am playing COD2, but never had any problems then either.

6. jimmy j

jimmy j Awesome for hire.

Apr 22, 2007
    the congo
    I'm doing everything I can to keep mine healthy. I've got a talismoon fan on it's way and I keep the 360 in a well ventilated place (alone on a desk)

7. thegame07

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    i have never had problems with mines, I bought it in december [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice