Gaming How many retail DS games do you own?

kezlehan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had about 20, but traded them in after I got my flashcard
biggrin.gif

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Well I own 2 at the moment..

Nintendogs (Which I would sell but it was my first ds game and it has my profile on it
smile.gif
Sad I know)
Guitar Hero On Tour (Just for the Grip)

I used to own 3 or 4 at the start but I didnt have the money to buy more games so what I had to do was finish a game, sell it, then buy another one.. I did that for a year until I got my R4.. I used that for 6 months then got my cyclo.. SO currently I have 2 games.. All up I would have owned about 20-30..
tongue.gif

But now I dont need to get them..

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
About 25 with plans to buy a couple more (maybe even one the next time I go out) and I own a flash cart plus I have just ordered a new flash card as well.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I own a good fourteen or fifteen.
A lot of them are crap games, as the good ones like Mario Kart DS, etc. I sold when I got my SuperCard SD.

I really wish I'd of kept on to them, for collection purposes (though I doubt any of them will be worth very much at all in the future, but just for keepsake or whatever).

Most DS games aren't worth the $30 dollars to be honest, but there's the odd one that's worth buying and I actually do buy them occasionally.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I dont own a single DS game, even the best games for it I consider overpriced. I own quite a few xbox 360, PC and PS3 games though. But none for the Wii either, for the same reason as I gave for not owning any DS games.

Mr.Seiko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I own probably 30-50, mostly games for my Kids, But they all have their own Flash Carts to play backups of those games so the originals don't get lost.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
9 at the moment, and 3 more on my wishlist:
Castlevania DOS
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin
Nervous Brickdown
Meteos
Animal Crossing
Exit DS
Drawn to Life
Luminous Arc
Soul Bubbles

Come to think of it I've never had more than 15 games for any of the other consoles we've had, and both of those were unchipped. So I'd say the DS is still doing pretty well.

meateater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About 10, but that's not including all the ones I've bought for nieces and nephews over the years. I've bought about 30+ overall.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
US: 10
Japanese: 20
Total: 30

I sold off a lot of the older DS games that I no longer wanted at an independent game shop over the years for extra cash and new games, otherwise I would have owned 120 games.

Eponasoft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just 1...Castlevania: Portrait Of Ruin. Used to own more but I sold them...both DS Pokémons (I had Diamond, my wife played Pearl on her coral-colored DS Lite, which she later sold for more than she paid for it!) and Brain Age 2 which came with my crimson DS Lite. I own a couple of GBA games...Pokémon FireRed and Super Mario Advance (the one with SMB2 on it). The reason I don't own more is because frankly...almost every DS game I've ever played SUCKED. I "try before I buy" with my flashcart and I will gladly spend money on games worth owning...I have very, very few commercial games on my flashcart, only the ones I can tolerate but not liked enough to actually pay for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr