Gaming How many Ps Vitas with 1 psn account?

RitchieRitchie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Apologies if this has been asked before but if I have 1 psn account and buy a digital game (Tearaway for example) how many ps vita consoles can I download it on at the same time?

Appreciate any help!

xy2_

Trophies
XP
Country
France
As many as you want.

If you link your Vitas, that's another case; only up to three Vitas can be linked at a time, as far as I'm aware.

grafate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can double the accounts that Sony imposes. So I think for activating game media on vita it's 2. So by the rule you can double it and have 4 vitas on 1 account. You have to think out of the box to double up but it shouldn't be too hard for you to figure out if you are familiar with Sony products

RitchieRitchie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You can double the accounts that Sony imposes. So I think for activating game media on vita it's 2. So by the rule you can double it and have 4 vitas on 1 account. You have to think out of the box to double up but it shouldn't be too hard for you to figure out if you are familiar with Sony products
This is interesting - let's pretend that I'm not familiar with Sony products and I'm lucky to find the box never mind think outside of it - can you give any hints/

cheers

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I think it's two or three Vitas you can have activated on your account. You can add as many Vitas to your account as you want, but if you activate more than 2 or 3, the other Vitas will be deactivated automatically.

RitchieRitchie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I think it's two or three Vitas you can have activated on your account. You can add as many Vitas to your account as you want, but if you activate more than 2 or 3, the other Vitas will be deactivated automatically.
Thanks for replying - if one vita is deactivated does that mean it won't play any of the games already downloaded onto the memory card?

RitchieRitchie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If it's deactivated it won't play them.

Thanks for taking he ttime bot of you to reply, I'll do some more checking. Basically I have a vita and I have two boys so I was thinking that if we all had vitas and could play with my bought games then it would be quite a good surprise for them!

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Thanks for taking he ttime bot of you to reply, I'll do some more checking. Basically I have a vita and I have two boys so I was thinking that if we all had vitas and could play with my bought games then it would be quite a good surprise for them!
If you don't mind having one disconnected from internet forever, you can register one, disconnect it, use the webpage do deactivate that one, then register the other two.
You can only do the remote deactivation once every 6 months.

RitchieRitchie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just checked, don't know why i hadn't noticed this before, but any games can be put on 3 activated consoles - can't play online together but that still works for me. Luckily Minecraft (which my kids are crazy for!) has ad hoc.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Just checked, don't know why i hadn't noticed this before, but any games can be put on 3 activated consoles - can't play online together but that still works for me. Luckily Minecraft (which my kids are crazy for!) has ad hoc.
Strange. I remembed it was 2 for games and 3 (or 5?) for media.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y