Gaming How many of you still have the preorder coins for b2/w2?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,187
  • Replies 13
  • Likes 2
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm curious, how many of you (who preordered Pokemon Black 2 or White 2) still have the little coins that came with them?

My sister and i still have them
qdZw0o0.jpg

GzxTHli.jpg

D

Deleted User

OP
Woah I pre-ordered and didn't get anything that awesome! :O

Edit: Was that a pre-order exclusive from a specific country/vendor?
Might have been toys'r'us exclusive. no idea, never really bought the games elsewhere

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know there were statues for hg/ss, I'm going to have to keep my eyes open from now on. Did you manage the giratina figure too?

Nope, I had picked it up on release day from Gamestop. (Assuming you're talking about Platinum).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My sister tried so hard to get one when she got the game, she didn't preorder that time and they were hard to find

They're retarded expensive on eBay, I just checked.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
theese kind of threads just make me rage and unsanly mad.. (full of jealously and spoiled kid feelings)
the only special things i got for pokemon was a metalic box for the ORAS GAMES.... i rushed to purchase it to my collection..
which i thought "yey finaly some limited edition pokemon stuff"
months later they released a limited edition with statues... got mad.. can't affoard to purchase the games with the statues..

D

Deleted User

OP
theese kind of threads just make me rage and unsanly mad.. (full of jealously and spoiled kid feelings)
the only special things i got for pokemon was a metalic box for the ORAS GAMES.... i rushed to purchase it to my collection..
which i thought "yey finaly some limited edition pokemon stuff"
months later they released a limited edition with statues... got mad.. can't affoard to purchase the games with the statues..
Oras had special things with them? Never even heard of them where i am...

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black2 and White2 are the first games I didn't pick up on release day and to this day I still haven't beaten them (lost all interest after 8 badges, never caught kyurem). Lost all chances of returning back to the game after loosing my save when trying to install bagplug on my supercard dstwo

Luckily i picked up a used copy of both games when blockbuster went out of business and the person who previously owned white2 is about an hour behind where I was, so eventually i'll complete it

But I still have the pre-order bonus from Fire Red and Leaf Green (the pocket trainer book) and Heart Gold Soul Silver (figurines, with the boxes to both)

I also have the VIP card from pre-ordering Emerald but sadly I lost/threw away the tin it came in

Edit: I also have the pokewalker from my japanese version of heart gold that I imported, sadly I lost the two english ones

Last edited by Adeka,

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Oras had special things with them? Never even heard of them where i am...
as mentioned by others the special things are dependent of region and in some cases stores\retailers
i remember the steelbook (the metal 3ds game case) was included in europe.. and i think america got a better "deal" i don't remember what was included but i remember getting sad that i only had a metal case..

D

Deleted User

OP
as mentioned by others the special things are dependent of region and in some cases stores\retailers
i remember the steelbook (the metal 3ds game case) was included in europe.. and i think america got a better "deal" i don't remember what was included but i remember getting sad that i only had a metal case..
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Pre-orders for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire in Japan came with a Primal Groudon or Primal Kyogre figure, respectively, as well as a metallic poster featuring the game mascot of the appropriate game. Players who pre-ordered both also receive the New Hoenn ART Book.

In the UK, players who pre-ordered through Nintendo UK and GAME received figurines of Primal Groudon or Primal Kyogre depending on which version they pre-ordered, as well as a special SteelBook packaging of the game. These figures are different from the ones given out in Japan. Players who pre-ordered from ShopTo received a Torchic keychain.

Those that pre-ordered from EB Games stores in Australia and New Zealand received the same figures given by GAME and Nintendo UK.

In the US, players who pre-ordered both games at Toys "R" Us stores received a Mega Charizard X or Mega Charizard Y plush. Players who pre-ordered at GameStop received a poster. The UK figurines were also available as bonuses exclusively for pre-ordering online from Walmart. In Canada, a poster of the Hoenn region was given to players who pre-ordered at EB Games or Videotron stores, with Toys "R" Us stores also giving out the posters during the first week of release.

In South Korea, the Primal Pokémon figures released in Japan were received upon pick up for pre-ordering from Daewon Games, Home Plus, E-mart, or Lotte Mart stores. Between October 11 and November 19, 2014, a serial code for a Shiny Gengar was included on the receipts and could be used until December 7, 2014.

Source http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pre-order_bonus#Pok.C3.A9mon_Omega_Ruby_and_Alpha_Sapphire

Apparently we only got posters in canada, the rest of the world got better stuff, but B2/W2 was the last games I preordered.

Reactions: migles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM