How many of you participate in Ranked/League online multiplayer?

Do you participate in leaderboards?

• Total voters

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is just a simple poll I want to do, if you don't know what i mean, multiplayer online games have a game mode usually called Ranked or league depending on the game. It's the game mode where your game data and other stuff is recorded on the online leader boards. This is the mode where I normally nickname proving ground where players prove themself as one of the greats. But enough of that, you can fill out the poll or give your opinion on it.

Lately I normally don't bother with that but sometimes I wonder if I should, I know that there is serious players on there and it's a serious challenge but it never occurred to me. If i wanted to play with someone, I prefer to know them personally or least have it set up as a invite, I just feel is more comfortable that way than playing total strangers. :unsure:

D

Deleted User

I'm not exactly the most competitive person, for better or for worse.

Besides, while I am a fan of fighters, more often than not, I find myself sticking to single-player 98% of the time.

RivenMain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play LoL ranked sometimes, but Nothing makes a game tiring like everyone blaming others, but themselves. I think it would be neat to play with people from gbatemp though. Always nice to make friends.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
People actually care?

Everybody here often shares a profile and goes with whatever mode has the players or the setup that interests them at that point in time/interested them however long ago but not can't be bothered to go back to the server finder. If ranked is in that then so be it.

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only serious rank gaming I do is on overwatch. Other than that I just enjoy multiplayer to have fun/troll/rage etc

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Starcraft 2 is the only game I tried to play competitively (as in "see how well I fare against others"). The result wasn't so much that I sucked at the game (which I already knew) but the competition element. No matter the game, it immediately puts pressure on me to win. And I don't want that kind of pressure.

Note: online leaderboards are different. When playing singleplayer, I don't give a damn that 170'336 players have finished the level harder, better, faster and/or stronger than me.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played ranked Smite on PS4 so that I could get the rewards skin. (This season's skin was a cool Morrigan skin.)

Other than that, no, I usually play casual matches. I respect those that do play "seriously" so I usually won't que up for ranked matches.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I normally play the ranked mode in whatever game I'm playing. Normally gives better matches than unranked/casual as most games don't have any punishment for leaving in unranked, so people just leave the second the match isn't going their way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over