How many of you have gaming websites? Blogs?

Trulen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I frequent N4G. And it's all user-submitted content. So, I wondered. Currently, I had a website that I did jack-all with, mostly 'cause I have it hosted free, and bought the domain for 1.19 on a godaddy deal.

I created a small blog in it, and wrote up this rinky-dink article. Submitted it to N4G

Within 15 minutes, it was front page N4G, and by the end of the day, it had gotten 28 comments, and reached 190 degrees (they're "hotness" scale).
Just for a rinky dink little article. There were about... Three paragraphs? And it wasn't even news. It was an opinion piece.

My site statistics says it brought in over 650 hits!

So, it looks pretty easy. Review some games, because that's what -I- want to see from a gaming blog. A review from a real person, who actually had to pay for the game.

So, I wondered, if it's THAT easy, then how many of YOU have a website or blog?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I used to have a blog but forgot what it was called. Now I only have the temp's 'blogging' services. But I'm happy with it, as I don't tend to blog that much anyways. Everything I want to say I post as a review here or just post something in the shoutbox about it. Or maybe Facebook.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk, i don't have one