Hacking How Many of You Are Eating Crows Right Now?

jakkal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played every game I've wanted with LayeredFS so far, no reason to buy it. Enjoy your ban and your potential brick.
Yeah because layered FS is 100% safe
How do you even...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah because using the LayeredFS method will totally not get you banned

Lol we posted the same thing at the same time
You my brother

Reactions: Ty_

KEITH-IRL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looking to buy it now don't know which seller is the best to go by UK buyer, I'll be eating crows soon hopefully what ever that means

Reactions: Zense

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Yeah because using the LayeredFS method will totally not get you banned

Yeah because layered FS is 100% safe
How do you even...
>He paid for a piracy
>His console will be banned soon
>Possibly even bricked

1391561898930.jpg

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Looking to buy it now don't know which seller is the best to go by UK buyer, I'll be eating crows soon hopefully what ever that means
if I could buy the sx pro or sx os easily on something like amazon id might have bought one mainly because payment is easier and shipping is shorter but the thing is I dont want to buy an sx pro now and wait till the end of july because by then sx os will probably be cracked or we will have a better method of piracy

Reactions: Unknown77

Ceuse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Im just waiting to see how things turn out on both sx and athmosphere side, im not in a rush so i will wait a month or so before i decide, dont understand all the drama honestly. Plenty of other stuff to do/play.

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A5010 mit Tapatalk

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Im just waiting to see how things turn out on both sx and athmosphere side, im not in a rush so i will wait a month or so before i decide, dont understand all the drama honestly. Plenty of other stuff to do/play.

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A5010 mit Tapatalk
finally someone with common sense

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew I was going to buy it, but at the same time, I had planned to buy another Switch so I could play Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon 2 online...however, since Nintendo is going to start charging $20/year for their online services, I changed my mind....not that I can't afford the $20, I just don't play games online enough to justify paying for it...even it is just under $3/month, I may play online for a just one or two HOURS a month. So, once I realized how little I actually play online, I ended up saving myself $300 on the price of a new Switch....also, just because I CAN pirate games (I mean, why else would you get TX OS considering running homebrew is free) doesn't mean I will ONLY pirate games. I've got Octopath Traveler Wayfarer's Edition fully paid for, just waiting on release day. Also will be buying Captain Toad Treasure Tracker. Kind of debating Crash N-Sane Trilogy or just pirating it. I've got it on PS4 already, but just would like to play it on-the-go..

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm eating Squad, Rising Storm Vietnam 2, being run over by huge metal deers on Wreckfest all in the PC which is the only thing I use for online, I have PS Plus and last time I played online was like a year ago...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY