How many know of sharing couples?

Do you know someone or are you one of them?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
rastsan said:
uh so did not see this thread heading this way...

My thoughts exactly, a day or so ago.

Especially in the EoF. Probably better this way, though, (strangely) less people screaming about the fact that pedophilia is a horrible thing under any pretense and anyone who is into it should be burned at the stake.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
don't forget the beastiality mention... yikes
One of the kids that lived next to me was into animals- really into animals.
8 years old and my parents told his parents to deal with it or the next time they catch hm our cat they call the cops...

I went to college that summer and never went back (the whole open sexuality thing kept my mom from talking to me for a whole ten years) so I don't know if they did. But, that kid had some really screwed up ideas on life. I tried to help him and it didn't turn out to well. just seemed to encourage him more (frowny face and not a picture of one). Only went back once to pay an emergency visit to his brother who needed my help getting out of a gay situation (the guy he was seeing was trying to blackmail him with a sex video - which duh let him release it your parents were already screwed with your brother - you being gay - not a big deal- just that shitty hometown redneck rascism to get away from).

still have haunting memeories of animals screaming in outrage and bewilderment...
I serioulsy hope to never see him again.

back on topic just google swingers and your city country name and voila people ready to connect.
indulge your curiosity (not the beastiality).
yet another thing I didn't think would come from me.

Frogman

This could be you!
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
rastsan said:
don't forget the beastiality mention... yikes
One of the kids that lived next to me was into animals- really into animals.
8 years old and my parents told his parents to deal with it or the next time they catch hm our cat they call the cops...

I went to college that summer and never went back (the whole open sexuality thing kept my mom from talking to me for a whole ten years) so I don't know if they did. But, that kid had some really screwed up ideas on life. I tried to help him and it didn't turn out to well. just seemed to encourage him more (frowny face and not a picture of one). Only went back once to pay an emergency visit to his brother who needed my help getting out of a gay situation (the guy he was seeing was trying to blackmail him with a sex video - which duh let him release it your parents were already screwed with your brother - you being gay - not a big deal- just that shitty hometown redneck rascism to get away from).

still have haunting memeories of animals screaming in outrage and bewilderment...
I serioulsy hope to never see him again.

back on topic just google swingers and your city country name and voila people ready to connect.
indulge your curiosity (not the beastiality).
yet another thing I didn't think would come from me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)