• Total voters

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
The topic and the poll says it all. DISCUSS!

EDIT:I ask this question but forgot to tell mine,

I got around 20 friends From Real life, and around 3 close friends from the internet.
I'm very close to 10 of them.
Well since we are schoolmates and we Hang out a lot.

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
21 & over
maybe
none

I get along with almost everyone. I'm close to some people I guess but don't usually talk to them about personal stuff. I lost my very close friend.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
21 is only a handful. But my friends liked me better when I had them in a diff state. I think the ones now just hate my personality or some shite. Only other difference is my guns are bigger. What do?

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
None, Zero, Naught.

Yep, IRL loner... yay me ^_^ (at least I think "yay"... people at work seem to think i'm weird when i mention it...)

To put it in perspective my phone has 6 contacts on it, five are immediate family (who seldom ever bother trying to call me as i usually don't bother answering and may text once a month or so) and the sixth being work where i occasionally get a text from letting me know if extra hours are available - if it wasn't for internet access on the go i probably wouldn't bother with a phone at all.

This also means i wasn't really sure how to vote for the second part of the poll when my other answers are None, so i just voted Don't Know.

Lewigi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It all depends on who you consider a friend. How do I distinguish between a friend an an acquaintance? What about a group of friends where i'm very good friends with some, but don't really know a couple of the others in the group despite being in their company often? Are they still considered friends as they're part of the group?

I'm quite close with a lot of my friends, and in my book that's the only people you can truly call a "friend". We need another word for people who are not quite a friend, but more than just an acquaintance.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Two.

I don't just call every person I know the name of my friend. Have plenty of acquaintances though.
and i'm perfectly fine this way really. Unfortunately my highschool was overrun with morons, and most of my good friends moved away before highschool ended.

I have a lot more friends online, since I tend to be more sociable online. Though even then I tend to be a loner more often than not.

Jennyfurr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I have plenty of acquaintances and people I get along with or talk to. I'm not sure I'd consider them all real friends though. I have 2 or 3 very close friends and a few semi-close friends. I try to be friendly and make friends with everyone, though. I love my true friends

Shromz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually have a lot of friends in real life and even more acquaintances, I'm the type of guy who doesn't have any enemies and gets along with
everyone, from the nerds to the jocks.
At the most maybe 7 really close friends.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Got like 4 actual friends, the rest of the people I hang out with are nice, but I don't usually make a point of trying to hang out with them.
1 of my good friends is really like a brother to me.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
people i know and know me irl? plenty. i consider friends? nope, maybe close enough bust still not.
i don't just let anyone inside my circle.
i may act as their friend, but they don't know who i really am.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Friends as in guys who I would hang out with outside of school, probably like 5, all my ex-classmates, and probably 2 or 3 that I'm in more constant contact with. My current classmates, are just closer acquaintances who I am comfortable joking with, but we don't really hang out outside of school.

I'm very anti-social so I don't really have many acquaintances.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name in chat :ninja: