Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
For me, countless! I created quite a lot of accounts. The old me even created so many Facebook accounts just for Pet Society.
tongue.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
500+?

At one point I would just go to any website and log in, it was kinda funny. It felt like I was registered to every site ever. I'm also signed up for TONS of games.

Shoat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
More than 30 definitely. Hundreds if you count every account ever from when I first got internet access to now.

I don't think anyone who has had internet access for more than a month can have less than 30 accounts created total, so this has to be about actively used accounts.

15-20-ish actively used.

Though facebook, twitter and all similar social networking shenanigans I avoid like the plague.
Don't understand why anyone would ever use such a site, but that's their problem (Not worth starting an argument over).

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
lol, i wish there was a way i could check this. For me it's easily over 30. In many cases when i go to register for the site, they say that my user name is already taken, which i then try to log in with my few passwords i have (i may many accounts all over but i keep my passwords very limited) and to my surprise it worked. This happened to me like 4-7 times.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.