Hacking How many different colors are there for DS lite?

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Going to Hong Kong next February and I'm going to use it as an excuse to spend the money I saved up. One of the thing on the list is a DS Lite. But I was wondering is there more colors that was released in the East compared to the selection in the West? If so, what are they?

JusDaMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Avaliable in US - Black White Pink
Avaliable in asia- White Black pink Ice blue, navy blue, FFIII edition, Pokemon diamond/pearl edition.
Available in europe - black white (not sure about pink)

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pink DS Lite is available in UK. Alongside with the Pink PS2 and pink PSP. Now for a different question. I have a younger cousin in Hong Kong and I want to play the "awesome older cousin" and give him my old DS when I go to Hong Kong. But I remember the last time I went to Hong Kong and my mum bought him a GBA SP and he turned from a fairly happy cheerful kid to ungrateful spoilt brat (to be honest, he lived with his parents in a fairly downtown area compared to me where I was raised in a really sheltered way). I really do hope for him to do well in his studies so am I going to distract him from school work if I give him my old DS?

Impetus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
am I going to distract him from school work if I give him my old DS?

Yes
Well that's that decided then. I'll just buy him some english learning books. BTW, I'll also pick up an M3 Lite. Can anyone verify if it's got the same reilability as the M3 CF?

LOL times 10! If your cousin understands the importance of study and knows how to control himself/herself, then I think it would be ok. So this partially depends on his age =]=]

I've just bought a pink ds lite before my final year of high school. Hooray. But I got everything under control so =]=]

atm i

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was brought up on the philosophy (sp) of my mum telling me that "studying = money". Granted I bought tons of study aids before a test, passed it but most of the grades don't help me get a job. Now I'm going to work at the post office as a mail sorter. Anyways, my cousin's about 8/9.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Give him your portable video game system so that he has distraction from this miserable life while he's waiting to die.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DTApple
    please let me look cool as well
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtzMUJIofNg