How many days have you been here and does that surprise you?

x65943

the end is nigh, buy doge coin
OP
Global Moderator
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been here 2313 days today

I will say that number actually is hard to believe. It seems smaller than I would have thought. This place is such a fixture in my life it's weird to think a little over 2000 days ago it was that place I would sparingly visit for wii hacking

I still remember my first few years here and thinking Vinny was the coolest guy, and I was impressed he had so many followers (the toon links)

I still think about Margen67 more than a man really should

Maybe I'll update in another 2000 :P

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
trastindustries.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
5,450 days apparently, though I occasionally floated by as a guest beforehand and did not really do anything for a while afterwards.

Alas that is a fairly meaningless number when things get that large.

Can't say it particularly surprises. Still seems like a decent place to post my musings and results of my fiddling on, and seems like I picked the right one as the other options might not even make for a good episode of "remember this? -- console hacking scene edition". None of the general purpose sites and whatnot seem like they are run by people looking to have conversations (can you imagine this place working on myspace, facebook, slashdot, digg, discord, teamspeak, ventrillo, mumble, reddit or the like? They tell me they will take over any day now and have done for years and that "oh I remember that" or "heh?" being the response to some of those says most of what I need to know).

The Catboy

GBATemp's Official Lesbian Catboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I took a big sigh when i saw 4482 days. than i remembered im in the top liked now. so its all good.

:lol:
;0;
0BB279E0-CF6B-4227-AA82-A48CBF884995.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Reactions: x65943
General chit-chat
Help Users
    theguydudeman tempBOT: theguydudeman has left the room.