Hacking How many backup loaders are there for GC games?

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of all the ones that are available which one has the best compatibility. I want to use a backup loader that uses DVD disks but if I were to do so would I need DVD-R or +R? I heard either works fine but is one better than the other?

Wiimm

Developer
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
RemixDeluxe said:
I was hoping for a link please? Im not very good at navigating through this site.
If you not able to read the headlines of the sticky (first themes) of this forum or to use the the find function of your browser, how will you install NeoGamma and the needed cIOS?
And If I see the time between my answer and yours I know that you haven't really try it.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your right I overlooked it as I was looking for backup loaders through the search engine of the site. Im sorry for not seeing the sticky there.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Swiss lets you load games from a SD Gecko (Gamecube memory card to SD/SDHC adapter) and seems to work well. I think it also supports disc loading. Note that you will need to put both swiss.dol and the Wii Swiss Loader on the SD Gecko and run it from there as loading Swiss from the front SD didn't work right (no SD Gecko access if the SD Gecko is in Slot 2, and many games require the regular memory card you save on to be in slot 1).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0