Chotaz

I'm back! :D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what do you guys think, i think if they had already an years to do soething and have done nothing with the ps3 scne,e it could take more then a years from now, to something to be done,

vote and give your opinions
wink.gif

~ºDiogo

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd have to say months, but at this point the PS3 is my favourite system of the 3 current gen ones (i own an xbox 360 and a wii also) so even if it does get hacked I won't mod it just because i don't want to risk the chance of losing online on the ps3 also. Home is gonna be great, littlebigplanet, killzone2, burnout.. too many online games coming out next year that i don't want to risk.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
id say untill there are games absolutely worth playing
not that the current selection is anything to complain about but there isnt anything thats good, original AND exclusive to the ps3

once we get mgs4 well probably see a change

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It'll be done when it's done. Although unless it's hacked to play games from the hdd , most people won't care. They moan about paying £1.50 for a dl verbatim for the 360 , and verbatim blue ray discs cost £10.

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm planning on buying a second PS3 when something comes out, I'll use that one for all my offline gaming. I'll use my current one for online gaming.

Chotaz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm thinking of buying aa 20GBPs3 for online gaming, and a 80GB one in case that an iso loader comes out, so i have a bigger hdd to have mroe games in it, or in case the mod has some kind of bypass to not be detected when playing online
rolleyes.gif
ill just need one

Chotaz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have my hopes up, that somethin is going to be made till my birthday next year,(july20th) so i can ask for a ps3 in my b-day :\

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm thinking of buying aa 20GBPs3 for online gaming, and a 80GB one in case that an iso loader comes out, so i have a bigger hdd to have mroe games in it, or in case the mod has some kind of bypass to not be detected when playing onlineÂ
rolleyes.gif
ill just need one

They discontinued the 20GB/60GB PS3. Only and 80GB and the 40GB models are left, out of those 2 only the 80GB plays PS2 games.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
What the fuck do you mean by quality of ps2 games? Most titles play fine on the 80GB and the 60GB is practically guaranteed to play every title you own and it can upscale(80GB can too..) it to look nicer on a HDTV.

here's the 'fuck that i was talking about''

That was fixed a long long LONG time ago. Since update 1.5 iirc. It came out like 9 months ago.

FIXED in firmware 1.50!

From the Video. So **** off!

Chotaz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dude, what's that anger all about, sorry if I hurt your e-pride and sorry if I'm not as a fanboy as it's needed to know everydetail about firmware fixes...

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
dude, what's that anger all about, sorry if I hurt your e-pride and sorry if I'm not as a fanboy as it's needed to know everydetail about firmware fixes...

Your the one who came out saying shit without doing research. You didn't hurt my ''e-pride.'' You don't have to be a fanboy to know it was fixed a long time ago. It was your ignorance for showing shit without seeing or googling if it was fixed or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.