How long till the exploits were removed from PSN?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by cojobe, Jul 12, 2012.

Jul 12, 2012
  1. cojobe
    OP

Newcomer cojobe Advanced Member

United States
    I was curious as to how long it took sony to remove sc3 from psn. I was gonna relate that to the upcoming one.

2. Ryupower

Member Ryupower Brood

United States
    it sometimes happen right away(a few hours after the game is named) or a day or two

but is happens fast

3. cojobe
    OP

Newcomer cojobe Advanced Member

United States
    I suppose it will be the same with this one?

4. Tom Bombadildo

Contributor Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip
    United States
    If you want to get the exploited game before the official release date, what you can do is head on over to wololo's blog and sign up to the forums and be slightly active and such (That DOES NOT mean spamming and asking when the name gets released). What Wololo does is what he calls a "ninja release". Basically, he gradually releases the name of the game on his forums to members whom he trusts the most and then works his way down to the noobs and newcomers. This allows a lot of people to get the exploited game before he officially releases it on his blog. Just remember to be polite, don't spam shit, don't ask stupid questions etc and you'll be on the list. The only downside is a few days before he plans on releasing it people F5 the page like crazy (which is absolutely pointless) so it slows the site down. Though I think he got a new server to help combat that...