Hardware How long does Playasia take for you to get your stuff.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone ever used playasia to get their games or import stuff? Cause I recently ordered a Poochy amiibo off that site on the 20th of this month... I paid for 1-5 day shipping but wasn't given a tracking number. Today's date is now the 26th and here I am wondering if I'll even receive it before February 3rd.

So I was wondering if anyone here has bought from that site and had any experience enough to give me some possible hope.

Also I'm hoping this isn't breaking any rules discussing. I'm not sure if it does.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Customs usually is the hold up.

A reddit friend had bought a Japanese copy of OoT so that I could install the exploit on it, and the shipping took about 2 weeks with about 3 days spent in customs. I swear I lost my patience on it

I'm waiting for a copy of Sengara Kagura 2 (JPN) to come in the mail from Play-Asia. (Also, be quiet. It's a good game, you guys...despite the jiggle physics.)

Reactions: Ricken

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm waiting for a copy of Sengara Kagura 2 (JPN) to come in the mail from Play-Asia. (Also, be quiet. It's a good game, you guys...despite the jiggle physics.)
I find the first one to be mindlessly fun, although I haven't found time to pick it back up

I don't think in my case it was customs related, but once it took 4 months for an item I ordered from a Venezuelan seller on eBay to arrive. I'm also waiting on a Super Famicom I imported from Japan and it's almost been 2 months waiting on that. Tracking hasn't updating since December 7th, but I have a feeling somehow it's a customs related issue on that note

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Curious, how fast did all of you pay to have your shipping? Cause oddly enough I bought from another store for my Amiiqo needs which also is from Hong Kong, and it arrived yesterday. I'm pretty sure I bought it on the same day as I purchased this poochy amiibo. So it is possible for customs to be quick. Play-Asia on the other hand I'm not so sure at this point. I paid for 1-5 day shipping DHL for both.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I find the first one to be mindlessly fun, although I haven't found time to pick it back up

I don't think in my case it was customs related, but once it took 4 months for an item I ordered from a Venezuelan seller on eBay to arrive. I'm also waiting on a Super Famicom I imported from Japan and it's almost been 2 months waiting on that. Tracking hasn't updating since December 7th, but I have a feeling somehow it's a customs related issue on that note

It depends. I've gotten stuff about two months later (my hand drill was one of them), and I've completely forgotten about it.

Fastest was my swiss army knife purchase, but it was from literally two hours away (out of town), and the seller dropped it in the mail instantly.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So I got a message back from Play-Asia support about my amiibo. And I quote

"Unfortunately, the order #XXXXXXXX wasn't shipped out yet as the item
amiibo Yoshi's Woolly World Series Amigurumi (Poochy) (Wii U™, New
Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS LL / XL Japan) is not yet in stock. We are
hoping to receive our stock for it on February 04, 2017. But please note
that it is only an estimation. Rest assured that once we already have it we
will ship it out right away and you will be notified.

In the meantime, we are asking for more of your patience."

So there goes my hopes and dreams of getting this amiibo first to dump it for fellow amiiqo users, unless somehow I find a way to get it early otherwise. So I guess this defeats the purpose of this thread.

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
it's kind of weird that you'd pay that much for something that should soon be coming out in america.
other websites that you can order japanese shit from that don't rip you off so badly include
http://superufo.com <-this is the only one that has it in stock at the moment in my experience they've always shipped out within a few hours and the fedex option is holy hell fast
http://nippon-yasan.com/
https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/
http://amiami.com/

Good sir, I think you just made this hopeless dream of mine possible if what you say is to be trusted.

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Don't know how they shipped other people's orders, but my orders always got picked up by customs because for some reason they didn't attach an invoice on the package. Without that, the customs office doesn't know the value and what's inside, so they can't process the package and will send you a letter to go pick your stuff up. This shit always takes a bucket load of time. If you order something from them, make sure you tell them to attach a detailed invoice on the package!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.