How long does it normally take for a review to be approved in the review center?

relauby

Idiot Child
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I posted a review in the review center about a week ago and it’s still marked as awaiting approval. I get it if the review is considered unsuitable to be published for some reason, but I expected some sort of response by now rather than it just waiting in limbo. Is there anyone who can shed some light on this for me?

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Having had a look at it, I assume it was flagged because it didn't have any images? Aside from that, I can't see anything else. Definitely worth adding in future, since they improve the review and will (hopefully) avoid this happening again. That being said, if you do happen to write more and want advice or need it approving, feel free to PM me. I quite enjoyed reading your thoughts on Zanki having reviewed it myself.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

relauby

Idiot Child
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Having had a look at it, I assume it was flagged because it didn't have any images? Aside from that, I can't see anything else. Definitely worth adding in future, since they improve the review and will (hopefully) avoid this happening again. That being said, if you do happen to write more and want advice or need it approving, feel free to PM me. I quite enjoyed reading your thoughts on Zanki having reviewed it myself.

Thanks for the offer! I’ve always enjoyed writing but never carved out the time to do it before, so I really appreciate you saying that. I also enjoyed your Zanki review, you definitely raised some interesting points I hadn’t considered.

Also, I tried adding images but I must have done something wrong because they didn’t display properly when I previewed the review so I removed them. Next time I write something I’ll play with it a bit more. Or I could add images to that review before you approve it if you like. Thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: