Gaming how long do you think i will recieve my item from DX?

Nocturnius

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so I ordered a psp item. and few days later i got email saying it was shipped and trackinNG umber. it says shipped as well. So since DX gets a mix of good and bad reviews. Do you think they actually shipped it? Said it would take 7-10 days to arrive. so hopefully this week or next week. hopefully this week but i hear only luck will help you get it between 5-8 days lol.

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes once you have the shipped email it is on its way - the main problem with DX is how long they take to ship - up to 3 weeks.

I usually receive the items within a week of shipping, you can check when the parcel left HK, with the tracking no.

Nocturnius

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the replies
biggrin.gif
. as for the trackign numberthat would be a problem :[ the email got deleted and i checked the trash section and its not there either. so i'm screwed :[

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Nocturnius said:
thanks for the replies
biggrin.gif
. as for the trackign numberthat would be a problem :[ the email got deleted and i checked the trash section and its not there either. so i'm screwed :[

Just go to DX and click "my account" , tracking numbers are there!
lecture.gif

DarkPacMan77

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The shipping isn't so bad... once it's actually shipped. I bought a DS flash cart recently from DX on 5/5 and they didn't even ship it out of their factory/ warehouse until 5/14. I got it just today on the 21st so from start to finish, that's 16 days, but it wouldn't have been so long if they didn't delay to ship it out in the first place.

Guess it just depends on your timing when you purchase. It should be around a week normally, but they tend to ship products in "waves" or something.

-DarkPacMan77-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4