without sounds it's easy
tongue.gif

VBKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Huh? I don't get why you said it again.

Look. For some reason, you obviously seem to hate my guts. I don't know why, but you're always trying to start an argument with me. In at least three threads now we've been squabbling, most of the times (if not all of the times) with you throwing the first shot. And when I try to change the subject, or even try to joke about what you said, you persist on being a fight picker. I'm unsure why you hate me, but I wish you would just stop trying to piss me off on purpose. I got plenty enough of that at school. Chasing members away from the forum is not very community friendly.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I doubt Urza is picking on you VB.

He was just stating that what you said was obvious to anyone who had watched the video. The second comment was to reiterate the first comment. I wouldn't let it get to you.

On topic: I hate you Linki...that video stole seconds from my life and annoyed me to no end...great work lol
tongue.gif

VBKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I doubt Urza is picking on you VB.

He was just stating that what you said was obvious to anyone who had watched the video. The second comment was to reiterate the first comment. I wouldn't let it get to you.

On topic: I hate you Linki...that video stole seconds from my life and annoyed me to no end...great work lol
tongue.gif

Oh. Well I still have problems getting along with Urza anyways. Even though this case was a mistake, I still stand by what I said above, that he and I tend to squabble a lot.

As for the video, I thought it was pretty cute. I watched it for nearly 3 minutes before my brain started to melt into some form of Jello, and I had to turn it off.

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Did some searching and found that she's from Macross Frontier an anime that started on 12/24/07..... another mecha anime. looks good. I might watch it. ...and I lasted to the end since I was searching while listening to it.
No she's not! It's Linkiboy! Don't you see the resemblance?

Linkiboy.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.