Homebrew Question How is the performance of citra on switch recently?

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the citra port for switch like 6 months ago then I got banned from RetroNX. I figured I'd just wait for a stable release but since it's still behind the paywall, that hasn't happened. Last time I checked a lot of games ran pretty darn well but not quite playable. What's the current status?

pinbi7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had the citra port for switch like 6 months ago then I got banned from RetroNX. I figured I'd just wait for a stable release but since it's still behind the paywall, that hasn't happened. Last time I checked a lot of games ran pretty darn well but not quite playable. What's the current status?

sound is fine when you play, dps in the top right corner

D

Deleted User

Guess I won't be using it I once made the mistake of being a patreon of his way back when he first released PPSSPP for Switch and on his discord not knowing the dire consequences mentioned I used sxos. I was perma banned for my treason against all humanity.

GatoFiestero

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
i dont see any mentions about getting access to it on the patreon page, is that actually how i get it? because ill toss them a buck for it i really wanna give it a try

Yeap, you just suscribe and join to the discord (link your patreon account with discord).

Check the channel for suscribers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: