Hacking How is the CycloDS Evo with the M3 Lite Perfect?

YodaJM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

I'm looking at picking up the CycloDS Evo. I already have an M3 Lite Perfect from before the slot 1 devices were made.
I'm wondering how well do the 2 work together? I know there are the 3in1 devices you can buy, but I don't really need rumble.
Does GBA DS linking work with the CycloDS, like for Pokemon and Band Brothers?
Also, is the DS Wii connectivity 100%?

Thanks!
yaynds.gif

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i've got a cyclo and a m3 lite perfect

seems to be a good combo to me, but I don't play pokemon games, nor have I done anything with the band brothers game

the cyclo's connectivity to the wii is good tho

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't speak to the games you mentioned, but I know that the DS to Wii connectivity is perfect. And if you are looking at getting a Cyclo DS, and I'm sure you are since you said so, I always refer Cyclo buyers to www.realhotstuff.com . You may already know about the site, but it is the cheapest place I've found. I purchased all 3 of my Cyclos from there and they also have good support. It seems like many people here at gbatemp use them as well. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions. Good luck.

YodaJM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I asked on the TeamCyclops forum and it looks like it can't do GBA - NDS linking since the M3 Lite doesn't have NOR ram. So that kind of stinks.

When you have the M3 Lite and CycloDS Evo plugged in, what does the DS boot to? Mine is set to boot to menu normally, but the M3 Lite overrides that and launches itself. But what happens when the CycloDS is plugged in also?

I bought my M3 Lite at RealHotStuff and was a good experience. But I'm going with www.dealwoot.com this time because it's only $2 more, but free shipping. And they are located in LA, as am I. They are an authorized CycloDS retailer and say they test all products before shipping. And they take google checkout
smile.gif

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mine boots to the default DS menu

it then shows the cyclo in slot1, and m3 in slot2

if you want to boot to the NDS of the m3, you choose to boot slot1, and then just hold UP on the d pad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk, i don't have one