How is smoking still legal?

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Smoking shouldn't be outlawed but it should be made to only be available in specific places (the "smoke pits", so to speak) to keep second-hand smoke away from other individuals, and there should be clear paths to getting off cigarettes. Plus, additives shouldn't be added to increase the addiction someone may get from smoking. Make those things a reality, and I don't care if people choose to smoke whatever they want to smoke.

But then again, I'm just a woman, and I learned today in a locked EoF thread that misogyny for no reason is funny to at least one moderator here, so feel free to ignore my opinion.

I’m inclined to agree with you, and I am a smoker, though I’ll be stopping soon.

Here in the U.K. though, it’s already a lot like that in public places. You can’t smoke indoors, even outdoors has its restrictions. For instance you can’t smoke in a bus shelter. Outside shelter’s for smokers can have a roof and a maximum of three walls, so that smoke is not contained.

Smoking is a choice, and I don’t see why people who don’t choose to smoke should have to suffer the choices of other people, where health is concerned.

Reactions: Mama Looigi
General chit-chat
Help Users
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: https://www.sportbible.com/wrestling/wwe-legend-reveales-what-rikishis-iconic-stink-face-smells-l...