Hacking How i update xci games with licenced sx os

ANIL007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hello i already bought sx os licence and i fun witfh sx os. I using xci games with sx os but i dont know how i update my xci games ?

i find a video, he saying update xci games with standard nintendo os. But i want update xci games offline. What can i do. Thank you for your support.

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is very good. And can i add dlc with this way ?

Just update normally via OFW. You'll be fine. Installing DLC definitely comes with a ban risk. Unless you never go online. But if you never go online why worry about a ban in the first place?

efxonly123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He doesn't. I wasn't fully taking in the context when I responded! Yes, SX OS 1.4 menu will install all game/update/dlc content just fine

Thanks for the correction!
Actually, my bad, I'm not sure why that came out as defending SX OS. I have nothing against any of the methods.

symish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if you just update the xci in OFW you don't risk a ban? I don't wanna install any .nsp because I read too many people banned in any way.

Absintu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
if you just update the xci in OFW you don't risk a ban? I don't wanna install any .nsp because I read too many people banned in any way.
i've been doing this and i'm not banned. Never touched nsp cause of this. But who knows, maybe i'm on the list..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Plus a lot of the times they just seemed half hearted attempts