Hacking How i got ghostbusters and indiana jones to work.

knocturnal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm runnng a softmod wii with 4.0u and just like everyone else I was gettig the GSOD (Green Screen of Death). I was abl to run Tiger Woods 2010 without any problem.

So what did I do to get them both working, I installed CIOS Rev13 that was released by Waninkoko on June 2. I did a simple network install and tada both games wok now through neogamma. No vid patch changes or anything. I jus loaded them both up and everything is working great.

As dumb as it sound as soon as you load up the game in neogamma continue to push the a button and rotae the nunchuck stick, it makes it past the safety screen everytime.

gamerjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah your lucky...
i have rev13a (atleast im 90% sure its a)
cioscorp
Neogamma R4
and it hangs at the wiimote screen and the wiimote desyncs.

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just loaded both games just fine. I had rev10 installed, and I installed 13a. The only loader I use is USB Loader CFG, and each one of these games loaded just fine. I am on firmware 4.0U as well.

knocturnal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gamerjr said:
Yeah your lucky...
cioscorp
Neogamma R4

As dumb as it sound as soon as you load up the game in neogamma continue to push the a button and rotae the nunchuck stick, it makes it past the safety screen everytime.

D

Deleted User

gamerjr said:
Yeah your lucky...
cioscorp
Neogamma R4
rev13a is just the original release because waninkoko did not update his blog with rev13a at all, plus its what i downloaded and it works.
the eject fix worked for, ghost buster which i have you need rev13a, i have neogamma r4 rc4 i dont think the settings even matter, just use what ever you want i used default and my own setings that included 480p, you luanch the game and as soon as you see the wii remote screen really QUICK PRESS EJECT like no hesitation and when it asks for the disc just pop it back in and it should go straight to the game so good luck.

gamerjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WitoRIT92 said:
gamerjr said:
Yeah your lucky...
cioscorp
Neogamma R4
rev13a is just the original release because waninkoko did not update his blog with rev13a at all, plus its what i downloaded and it works.
the eject fix worked for, ghost buster which i have you need rev13a, i have neogamma r4 rc4 i dont think the settings even matter, just use what ever you want i used default and my own setings that included 480p, you luanch the game and as soon as you see the wii remote screen really QUICK PRESS EJECT like no hesitation and when it asks for the disc just pop it back in and it should go straight to the game so good luck.
it worked like a charm thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it