Hacking How I get on my Vita OLED Fw 3.61 henkaku enso?

RaniaAl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Ok,I had to install qmca and after some trying with flight mode,blocking DNS etc I got h encore on my Vita instead to upgrade my Vita from 3.61 to 3.65.My firmware showing in the system looks like this now 3.61Kanji,Kanji -2.How is tthat possible since h encore should be able to install from 3.65 on?!?Ok,I have Vitashell now,what I have to do to get Enso?
PSN spoofing doesn't work also.Enabled with 3.73 but if I want log in it says update.That is what I should not do,I'm right?

Last edited by RaniaAl,

tosti

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok,I had to install qmca and after some trying with flight mode,blocking DNS etc I got h encore on my Vita instead to upgrade my Vita from 3.61 to 3.65.My firmware showing in the system looks like this now 3.61Kanji,Kanji -2.Since I have Vitashell now,what I have to do now to get Enso?
If you started on official firmware 3.61 (like the thread title suggests), at the bottom of the Getting Started page you should have chosen to Update Firmware (PS Vita).

Following the steps to update to 3.65, you should end up with the official 3.65 firmware.

After that, you install h-encore, leading you to either
Since I was on official firmware 3.65, I simply went with the install of Enso 3.65.

Do you know exactly where you stopped the process? While I am pretty new to this, the 3.61 does not ring any bells for me.

RaniaAl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I don't know how I ended up like this.I put the Fw 3.65 in the folder but instead...
What I've understood is upgrade to 3.65 is for installing h encore.So how I could it do with 3.61?
My idea is to downgrade fw with moduro to 3.60.I have Vitashell.But will it work in 3.61?there is nothing written in the net.

Last edited by RaniaAl,

RaniaAl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
No,if I try to run .vpks I get Error 0xFFFFFFFF.Any other suggestions except to delete everything?tried already serveral reboots and H encore is very unstable.

tosti

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Like ZeroSene said, you need to upgrade to OFW 3.65 or downgrade to OFW 3.60. Those are the only two options if you want Enso 3.65 or Enso 3.6o respectively yet you right now have OFW 3.61.

Last edited by tosti,

RaniaAl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I have to upgrade,my cfw3.61 was broken.
With finalhe-Custom Manager I will asked to create or confirm my psn account.if i do so I'll be disconnected from my PC.connect from systemupdate it says i have the right fw.
From qmca:it doesn't detect any data?!?only folders.so i put the 3.65.pup in the folder and name it idem.All works fine my Vita ask for update to 3.65.Then everything freezes in the "please wait" screen.I changed mc,reboot factory setting,flight mode,dns blocked and so on.Guess I don't have the luck,skills or whatever it needs for this.

tosti

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have to upgrade,my cfw3.61 was broken.
With finalhe-Custom Manager I will asked to create or confirm my psn account.if i do so I'll be disconnected from my PC.connect from systemupdate it says i have the right fw.
From qmca:it doesn't detect any data?!?only folders.so i put the 3.65.pup in the folder and name it idem.All works fine my Vita ask for update to 3.65.Then everything freezes in the "please wait" screen.I changed mc,reboot factory setting,flight mode,dns blocked and so on.Guess I don't have the luck,skills or whatever it needs for this.
For updating firmware to official firmware 3.65, I have used this tutorial:

If you need the official firmware .PUP file, you can find it on Updating Firmware (PS Vita 3.65) page from the Vita Hack Guide. You can download it via Torrent. Hopefuly you know what that is. If not, let me know.

Having updated to official firmware 3.65, you can continue with your installation of custom firmware Enso 3.65.

Maybe try to take it step by step. Can you follow the tutorial to install OFW 3.65? If so, report back here and we will see from there. (And with "we" I mean you, me and others since I am definitely not an expert.)

Last edited by tosti,

RaniaAl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thanks for your help.
I used exact this tutorial but I ended up my vita freezes after the fw 3.65 appeared on vitascreen when I wanted to install.
Why this guy can put the .pup data in the updatefolder?
My qmca can't detect .pup datas so I put the into a folder.Thats my problem.I need really an expert.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over