Hacking How i get my bought games on another CFW 3Ds ?

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey there,

i have a Interesting Question:

Ago 3 Years i bought my first 3Ds (No XL) with 2GB SD Card Capacity.I bought for the 3Ds 3 Games and i used the Nintendo Codes on the Nintendo Site to receive Points and get Gifts.

In that Time ago 3 Years, where i used the Code, Nintendo Started a Event: Everyone that Registered in the last x Months (i forgot what Nintendo sayd exactly) like 3 Games on the Nintendo Website, gets a Code for Nintendo-Eshop.

The Code for EVERYONE Included alot of "old" Games. I dont remember the Games anymore, but i think that was like 25 SNES Games or something, on the 3Ds. I just remember a Mario Game from the Code, and a Kirby Game (There are alot of Kirby Games and Mario, i dont know the Parts anymore), and Kid Icarus.

My 3Ds ago 3 Years was not Flashed etc. i played only Original Games. And after x Months my 3Ds ripped (It wont boot anymore and my Guarantee was over.Rip Games.).

The Good new is: I have still the SD Card of my old 3Ds, and now i have a 3DS XL with CFW (Version: Sys 11.0.0-33E) .

So my Question is now: can i Copy the Content of the old SD Card from my old 3Ds into my new SD Card from my New 3Ds XL ? (I have a O3Ds, and not N3Ds).

If no: Anyway to make from the Files on my old SD Card where all 25+ Games are, to .cia Files ? My 3Ds XL has CFW, and it can installs .cia Files.

Ps. I asked Nintendo if they can Import my Games to my 3Ds XL, and they asked for the Codes and then they sayd: Ago 3 Years the Nintendo 3Ds had no Nintendo Network Accounts, so no its Not Possible that we Backup your Games into your Account. With a Value of 25$ you can send us your 3Ds with the SD Card that Includes the Games, and we repair your 3Ds but only give you the Games back over your new Network ID.

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there,

Ago 3 Years i bought my first 3Ds (No XL) with 2GB SD Card Capacity.I bought for the 3Ds 3 Games and i used the Nintendo Codes on the Nintendo Site to receive Points and get Gifts.

In that Time ago 3 Years, where i used the Code, Nintendo Started a Event: Everyone that Registered in the last x Months (i forgot what Nintendo sayd exactly) like 3 Games on the Nintendo Website, gets a Code for Nintendo-Eshop.

The Code for EVERYONE Included alot of "old" Games. I dont remember the Games anymore, but i think that was like 25 SNES Games or something, on the 3Ds. I just remember a Mario Game from the Code, and a Kirby Game (There are alot of Kirby Games and Mario, i dont know the Parts anymore), and Kid Icarus.

My 3Ds ago 3 Years was not Flashed etc. i played only Original Games. And after x Months my 3Ds ripped (It wont boot anymore and my Guarantee was over.Rip Games.).

The Good new is: I have still the SD Card of my old 3Ds, and now i have a 3DS XL with CFW (Version: Sys 11.0.0-33E) .

So my Question is now: can i Copy the Content of the old SD Card from my old 3Ds into my new SD Card from my New 3Ds XL ? (I have a O3Ds, and not N3Ds).

If no: Anyway to make from the Files on my old SD Card where all 25+ Games are, to .cia Files ? My 3Ds XL has CFW, and it can installs .cia Files.

Ps. I asked Nintendo if they can Import my Games to my 3Ds XL, and they asked for the Codes and then they sayd: Ago 3 Years the Nintendo 3Ds had no Nintendo Network Accounts, so no its Not Possible that we Backup your Games into your Account. With a Value of 25$ you can send us your 3Ds with the SD Card that Includes the Games, and we repair your 3Ds but only give you the Games back over your new Network ID.
Are you asking to move your 3ds games from old 3ds to the "new" 3ds?

Reactions: ProfiSuchti

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hey there,

You can install freeShop on your CFW 3DS and install every single one of those games.

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are you asking to move your 3ds games from old 3ds to the "new" 3ds?

Yeah i am asking how i can move the ORIGINAL games from my old 3Ds to my "new" 3Ds, i hope there is a way ? like i sayd, i have still the SD Card, and the games all are inside the SD Card.

You can install freeShop on your CFW 3DS and install every single one of those games.

Bad idea with Freeshop, because i dont know the Games names. And even if i would know it, i would still use my Original Games, even if they look Pirated for my "new" 3Ds ^^.I mean: I have still the Folders of the Games all on my old SD Card, so why i dont ask for a way to move the Folders into my new SD Card and get the games to work on my CFW 3DS XL ? ^^

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i am asking how i can move the ORIGINAL games from my old 3Ds to my "new" 3Ds, i hope there is a way ? like i sayd, i have still the SD Card, and the games all are inside the SD Card.
Bad idea with Freeshop, because i dont know the Games names. And even if i would know it, i would still use my Original Games, even if they look Pirated for my "new" 3Ds ^^.I mean: I have still the Folders of the Games all on my old SD Card, so why i dont ask for a way to move the Folders into my new SD Card and get the games to work on my CFW 3DS XL ? ^^

Afraid it's not that easy, if the console the SD card was used with is broken now, you're completely out of luck unless you get that console repaired. Everything on the 3DS's SD card is encrypted with per-console keys.

From the sound of it, your old 3DS didn't have a Nintendo Network ID, and as such, a back end transfer won't be possible unless they repair the console.

What they offered you is your best option. You give them your old broken 3DS with 25$ for work, they fix it and KEEP the unit, and attach the games it's associated with to your NNID and they show up in your New 3DS's eShop.

Or, since you have a CFW 3DS, I could just tell you a list of all games that were offered by Club Nintendo and the 3DS Ambassador Program and you could just re-download them from freeShop or something.

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Afraid it's not that easy, if the console the SD card was used with is broken now, you're completely out of luck unless you get that console repaired. Everything on the 3DS's SD card is encrypted with per-console keys.

From the sound of it, your old 3DS didn't have a Nintendo Network ID, and as such, a back end transfer won't be possible unless they repair the console.

What they offered you is your best option. You give them your old broken 3DS with 25$ for work, they fix it and KEEP the unit, and attach the games it's associated with to your NNID and they show up in your New 3DS's eShop.

Or, since you have a CFW 3DS, I could just tell you a list of all games that were offered by Club Nintendo and the 3DS Ambassador Program and you could just re-download them from freeShop or something.

Oh, you know still the Event from Nintendo with the 25 Games ? it would really nice if you send the Name of the Games here, so i just redownload them, thats enough too.
I didnt know that the games are still hard to "decrypt" because i thought i can easy put the Files in my new SD Card and decrypt them with any Tool trough my CFW 3Ds :D.

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, you know still the Event from Nintendo with the 25 Games ? it would really nice if you send the Name of the Games here, so i just redownload them, thats enough too.
I didnt know that the games are still hard to "decrypt" because i thought i can easy put the Files in my new SD Card and decrypt them with any Tool trough my CFW 3Ds :D.

Sure: Here's the 20 Ambassador games:
http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_3DS_Ambassador_Program
and for Club Nintendo games, you can get any of them you want via freeShop.
Club Nintendo europe offered a lot of games. You can see the listing here on WaybackMachine:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150322140440/http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/

Feel free to check other snapshots of that web page for more reward lists to see what you may or may not have obtained through that service.

March 19th of 2015 was the first day they offered Digital 3DS games iirc, so check dates after that to see how their listings changed over time.

Here's the wayback snapshot map for 2015:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150115000000*/http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/

Last edited by CheatFreak47,

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I looove you, thank you mate. The first Link has all the games that i have on my old SD Card. So the Offer was 2011, and i got there my 3Ds (i forgot that we have now 2016 and not 2014 :O)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: