Hacking How I Fix This...?

ZCRGabriel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I Deleted a File in my DSI XL with Godmode9 looking for Dsiwares Corrupted files, Exactly On the Folder 0003000f of The NAND, I think That the file 00000001.app (I Think) That Looks. So This Makes a Blackscreen When I Power On My DSIXL, It means that I can't Access To the Main Menu, Just For TFMH that I, Well... Before Said ''Installing 00000000.app... Failed, I guess that was for Insufficient space Blocks, Like This Begun.
I backup The Deleted File In my SDCARD before all this happen.

There's a Program Capable Of fix This Issue? Restore the NAND from the SD Card?

Please, I need Help With This...

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GodMode9i cannot modify the NAND in any way.
Please check if you can power on the DSi without the SD card inserted.

Though to restore the NAND, use Safe NAND Manager.

ZCRGabriel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please, Robz8...
You should Know Something Helpful.
I'm Poor, I don't 've enough Money to buy a new DS.
Constructive critic: U should Put a Warning message in Godmode9i.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As said before, GodMode9i cannot modify the NAND in any way, so a warning message would be pointless.
If you did manage to modify it though, please post a link to the build you used. You should only use the builds from the official GitHub page.
If you have an existing NAND backup, the only solution is to hardmod: https://wiki.ds-homebrew.com/ds-index/hardmod

For future assistance, please join this Discord server: https://discord.gg/yD3spjv

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The warning will worth nothing for people unable to read. It's sayed on too many places: DO NOT MESS WITH THE NAND. and ALWAYS have a NAND backup.

For you be able to mount the nand on write mode even you have to press a random secuence of buttons.

So the warnings was there.

Search for a forum called «unbrick DS» but may be you need beside to be able to read and follow instructions, have soldering skills

Remember all the NANDS are encripted with keys what you will need to recover the DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans