ROM Hack How i can open Moflex Files (Videos ?)

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
1425906168-moflex.jpg

Thanks for help.
And can i edit them ?
and rebuild ?

It's for try to make undub

The game is High School Dxd JAP

ChrisX930

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As I know, it's not possible to view/edit moflex-files yet.

But it would be awesome to see a video-encoder for moflex files in the near feature :P want to replace the opening video of a game with my own.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
As soon as someone can decode them with a decoder they make. Have you tried poking around in them with a hex editor? That may give you some clues as to what you're up against. It could just be a proprietary MP4 container for all we know. :P

Gericom

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As soon as someone can decode them with a decoder they make. Have you tried poking around in them with a hex editor? That may give you some clues as to what you're up against. It could just be a proprietary MP4 container for all we know. :P

No. It uses the mobiclip codec. It's not a very simple format. I started researching them some time ago.

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's for try to make undub

The game is High School Dxd JAP

What a coincidence, I just unpacked this game too and I was wondering about how to play these files too... But beside that, what's the point in making an undub version of a Japanese version game?
Or is there by any chance an English version of this game out there? I was going to translate this game, but if there is already a translation I'll do another game I guess...

crea

Trophies
XP
Country
Lesotho
Sorry for raising this thread from the dead....

BUT...is there still no possibility to play full .moflex videos without going throug the process of creating CIAs?

Imagine how amazing it would be to use the "3D Movie Player" or a homebrew ap and simply plug and play all the full length 3D movies on your §ds!

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for raising this thread from the dead....

BUT...is there still no possibility to play full .moflex videos without going throug the process of creating CIAs?

Imagine how amazing it would be to use the "3D Movie Player" or a homebrew ap and simply plug and play all the full length 3D movies on your §ds!
there is already a movie viewer cia that can play 2d and 3d moflex videos from your sd card without any runtime limit, but it is a developer app so it can't be posted here, if you want it look for it on the iso site.

ChaoticPumpkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is already a movie viewer cia that can play 2d and 3d moflex videos from your sd card without any runtime limit, but it is a developer app so it can't be posted here, if you want it look for it on the iso site.
(Old thread but whatever) Its also pretty easy to make a developer account and get it normally

Reactions: yuyuyup

ChaoticPumpkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you explain please, cause I never knew of the origin of the "3d Movie Player" app, so you can just get it legit like with the Mobiclip software?
If you have a Nintendo developer account, you can go to 3ds developer support, downloads, find and download it, I haven't tried to install the CIA that you get, but it should work. you should be able to make a developer account for free, its a little hard to find, but I can't send links cuz new account /:

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you have a Nintendo developer account, you can go to 3ds developer support, downloads, find and download it, I haven't tried to install the CIA that you get, but it should work. you should be able to make a developer account for free, its a little hard to find, but I can't send links cuz new account /:
ok cool thanks for the info, I only recently discovered it on a site, it works great

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Old thread but whatever) Its also pretty easy to make a developer account and get it normally
getting it from the iso site was the easiest way of getting the app at the moment i posted that message as one only needed to download the already decrypted cia from there and install it with FBI, i don't remenber well but i think the download from the developer site came in cxi format and encrypted and it was a pain in the ass to convert to cia, you can still download the decrypted cia from other sites, just google 3d movie viewer or 3ds moflex.

Last edited by lordkaos,
Reactions: ChaoticPumpkin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended