how i can make non-legit tickets legit?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Antp0is0n, May 27, 2017.

1. Antp0is0n
    OP

Antp0is0n Member

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2016
    Gambia, The
    i do not know how :/

2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    You can't change a ticket in any way. It has encryption from being installed on your console.

If you want a ticket like you bought a game, then buy it. If you want a legit cia (game dumped from pre-installed content), then install a legit cia.

3. W4T4R1

W4T4R1 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 20, 2014
    Italy
    Wut
    I don't think it's possible at all

4. Garro

Garro Pendulum of souls!

Aug 15, 2009
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Somewhere
    There's a difference between a valid ticket, and a legit ticket, valid tickets would be tickets whose titlekey are correct, you usually end with non valid tickets from 3DS to CIA dumps and stuff, by deleting or overwriting the ticket with a valid one, or a valid CIA you should end up a valid ticket, the difference with a valid ticket is that you can Redownload games from the eShop.

Legit tickets on the other hand would need to be signed, and signing files is something only Nintendo can do, (Piracy works as in the CFW disables the signature check, so we can have and play unsigned content). You would need to purchase the content you want to have a signed ticket.

5. Antp0is0n
    OP

Antp0is0n Member

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2016
    Gambia, The
    i found it out you need tikshop :D

6. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    That's not going to change any tickets, just install new ones (for future people looking at this thread)

nitroBW likes this.
  7. NexoCube

NexoCube stop using piracy :(

Nov 3, 2015
    France
    Stack Pointer
    You can install these non-legit ticket with CFW, but you can't modify them, they're signed