Hacking How i can inject GBA Rom? (Possible error?)

Alex4U

i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Im trying to inject Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide edition (U) with Zelda: Minish cap, i tried with TPG Gecko, but i cant connect with the IP.
Sometimes when i open wii-vc-injector.exe, and Wii U is connected, Wii U freezes,and wii-vc-injector.exe freezes in "Searching Nintendo Start Logo..."
>help m8 pls i REALLY want play one of my favorite games of GBA in the freaking Wii U, but i cant...

EDIT: Yep, i used TPG Gecko too...

Last edited by Alex4U,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Owie, nobody can help m8? oh :/
I can't help you out with that program, but if you dump your game, you can use this.

https://github.com/ajd4096/inject_gba

There is also one called GBA2VC. Both require using loadiine (to run the game) and a dumped GBA title (for injection). GBA2VC may include everything though, since it was only mentioned here as a release thread, and a link never posted.

GBA2VC uses ajd's python script/program.

Also, I am not sure of the games compatibility.

Last edited by EclipseSin,

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
I am not sure of the games compatibility.
Pretty much most, if not all, games work, including emulators for GBA, especially if they use The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap as the base. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga also works with injection for the time being. Out of all the research I've done, I believe I noticed only a few GBA games (I think something like Need for Speed or Grand Theft Auto?) do not work.

Reactions: EclipseSin

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much most, if not all, games work, including emulators for GBA, especially if they use The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap as the base. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga also works with injection for the time being. Out of all the research I've done, I believe I noticed only a few GBA games (I think something like Need for Speed or Grand Theft Auto?) do not work.

Yeah, the ones that use 3D seem to have a high failure rate, M2 wrote the GBA emulator and NERD wrote the DS emulator; unlike Nintendo's own emulators, these are actually very high in compatibility.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@CatmanFan Ok, thanks for letting me know. I just wasn't sure since I don't really use the GBA stuff on Wii U.

I am a Catman for your trouble, fan. :P Haha
w9abee.jpg

Reactions: CatmanFan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass