Hacking how high can i update dsi 1.4.5 (gateway)

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my wife wont leave my 3ds xl alone so i found her old dsi. i loaded up my blue gateway card and so far it works great.

is there a update that stops the bluecard from working

is there anything else i should know. i havent installed the exploit yet. should I?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
my wife wont leave my 3ds xl alone so i found her old dsi. i loaded up my blue gateway card and so far it works great.

is there anything else i should know. i havent installed the exploit yet. should I?
The exploit doesn't work on DSi. No, there's no update that blocks the blue card.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China

1.4.5. is the last DSI firmware. there is nothing above that

installing the exploit on the DSI its useless, why do you want to install that exploit? are you trying to play 3ds games\use red card on the DSI?
well. DSI can't play 3ds neither use the red card..

aenoch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its working great with her dsi. I just seen the install exploit. Option wasent sure if i needed to or not so i didnt. Ive never used the blue card or any other ds flash cart. Before. So if .nds are working. Should i do anythinh else or just leave it how it is. Does dsiware work?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Its working great with her dsi. I just seen the install exploit. Option wasent sure if i needed to or not so i didnt. Ive never used the blue card or any other ds flash cart. Before. So if .nds are working. Should i do anythinh else or just leave it how it is. Does dsiware work?

if it works, why fix it?

the option is there for use on a 3ds console with 4.x firmware. that card was mainly for install the exploit on the 3ds..

dsiware doesn't work, neither DSI only games, and hybrid dsi games will work under DS mode (this means if a game supports for example the camera, it will think you are using a DS)
there is no way to fix this. and only one card can support DSI MODE but it requires a old firmware and its pretty rare to find and expensive..
however there is no card that works with dswiare AFAIK...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a thing there