• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

How high can Dogecoin go before it crashes?

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cant tell you how to do your trading, but I moved all of my ETH into Tether after that China drop. I probably should have waited until yesterday on the dead cat bounce to cash out, but I already had a drop from getting in at $4k.

Granted, I still did pretty well overall. I cashed out my Shiba Inu to ETH at $4k after SHIBA INU did an 850x. I moved to ETH because I was concerned that had to crater (and I was right), so I got out of Shiba and into something "more stable". I should have probably seen we were due for something given ETH was at ATH.

In my opinion, ETH is going to bleed out just like it did in 2018. We're peak bullrun and the mania is over.View attachment 263847 View attachment 263848

I'm just one person, and I could be wrong. We could be in a bear trap and it's going to bounce back, but I'm personally not playing that game.

Also worth noting (if you look at that chart especially, if we repeat this 2-3 year bull run pattern, it'll eventually probably take 5-6x over peak this cycle, so if you wait long enough, you'll most likely get your gains back. Especially since ETH is a utility token, one of the first of its kind, and will have ETH 2.0 coming in the future, which will reduce trade costs drastically. At that, it's also beginning to host sidenets and layer 2s, like MATIC, further legitimizing it for the long term. If ETH plays it out right, it'll overtake Bitcoin in the next bullrun as top market cap.
yeah i may as well keep it there for the long run now , I don't need the money and the gas fees are high
i was planning on putting money in ETH for the long term
i tried to get out of DOGE when i was up $750 but uphold wouldn't let me
maybe i will make some money if there is a class action someday

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
yeah i may as well keep it there for the long run now , I don't need the money and the gas fees are high
i was planning on putting money in ETH for the long term
i tried to get out of DOGE when i was up $750 but uphold wouldn't let me
maybe i will make some money if there is a class action someday
I don't trust any of those third party services, especially no fee ones. I really only use them to liquidate my crypto to cash. I use defi. You pay the raw transaction fees and you're liable for your own security, but you aren't getting Robinhooded out of a trade.

ETH fees are high. If it's taking the majority of your funds. Leave it. Make sure you have backups if it's not on an exchange and hold it for 2-3 years or whenever the next bullrun is. By then, hopefully ETH 2.0 will be out, which will spike ETH's price and lower transaction fees.

Reactions: weatMod

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
so should I hodl my ETH?
I already lost the 400 I made in profit on DOGE ,transferred to ETH during SNL crash
and now I already lost like $60 of my own money
You didn´t lose anything unless you cash out. If you hold X amount of ETH, a bear market does not change that. Only the interest and therefore price of ETH can change. There is a limited amount of ETH in the world but a larger and larger amount of $ (20% of all USD in history were created last year, I think). Which one should you bet on? Your decision. Many countries have been reducing their holdings in USD (bonds). China and Japan together only acount for 10% now. Once inflation hits the supermarkets (not only lumber etc) there will be panic. What will people do? Buy physical gold? Not enough is available. Even if all the whales (plus or including Elon) leave crypto, it is has a bright future. You cannot defeat it. The Nigerian government tried it. It is a pilot for what would happen. China didn´t ban crypto btw. It just banned banks from dealing with or accepting crypto. And even if they banned it altogether it wouldn´t be easy to stop it. Let´s say I want to give my barbar a wine bottle or some crypto instead of 15$... That´s what people do in countries in which there is a crisis (besides cutting their own hair). XD

Last edited by UltraDolphinRevolution,
Reactions: weatMod

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, his partner is Luke