How has your day been till now?

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just wanted to know how you tempers are today!:P
Do you have any plans on what to do today/the next days, or what did you do the last couple of days?
I kinda feel disconnected with the community here, so it would be nice to hear from all of you again!
My day has been pretty boring for the most part. I played a bit of fire emblem 7 and I just finished breakfast.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
My day so far has been a big bag of wank. My home broadband is disabled because of some line fault so I'm stuck at the library surrounded by screaming brats and sweaty teenagers explaining to Sky that if my broadband isn't fixed ASAP then theyre will be dire consequences. It's been down all week and their engineer should have been out by Friday to repair it but never showed up so I've spent all morning raining down fiery vengeance upon their customer service team.

Reactions: Justinde75

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Headache. Fucking headache. I can't stand ir being so hot, I woke up with headaches.
I miss the days when Germany was more on the colder side of the world.
Are you from Germany as well? Its like a microwave here haha. I can't sleep without opening my window. But if I open it, I get eaten by all those insects

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My day so far has been a big bag of wank. My home broadband is disabled because of some line fault so I'm stuck at the library surrounded by screaming brats and sweaty teenagers explaining to Sky that if my broadband isn't fixed ASAP then theyre will be dire consequences. It's been down all week and their engineer should have been out by Friday to repair it but never showed up so I've spent all morning raining down fiery vengeance upon their customer service team.
My provider had problems this week as well. It was down for two days. We switched providers, in hope that we get a better one. Anyways stay strong man. Aren't there any internet cafés in your Area?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you from Germany as well? Its like a microwave here haha. I can't sleep without opening my window. But if I open it, I get eaten by all those insects

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My provider had problems this week as well. It was down for two days. We switched providers, in hope that we get a better one. Anyways stay strong man. Aren't there any internet cafés in your Area?

My library has unlimited wifi, and I can occasionally detect my neighbour's weak signal to get online at home, but neither option is ideal.

D

Deleted User

I'm good; my laptop's finally working again, found Discord CAnary has direct calls, but sad because that bitch Marie won.

joyoshi

ICUP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Technically sleepy, since it's 2 am, but if yoy count the day before kinda boring, been playing lots of games, but nearly nothing else. Probably gonna be the same for about 2 more weeks.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Woke up sick, called off from work, took tons of medication, slept for 5 hours more. Then I woke up, fucked up my phone, fixed my phone, now I am about to play Monster Hunter Generations. That was my day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1