Think about it, over the past few dozen or more years, there have been all SORTS of big name chemical paranoia scams. It seems to change every few years, the most recent I know of being "high frustose corn syrup". The media REALLY exagerated the findings, and made people scared to death of a product that is really significantly less harmless than any OTC vitamins when you don't chug down 50 gallons of the stuff. Seriously, the general population seems to be getting more and more gullible in this regard every year, but everyone's ignoring a very abundant chemical that's TRULY dangerous. This chemical is dihydrogen monoxide. Dihydrogen monoxide can cause all of these, with relative ease and not very much used: Causes excessive sweating and vomiting Major component in acid rain Causes severe burns in a gaseous state Accidental inhalation of as little as a teaspoon can kill people Contributes to erosion on all kinda of materials Causes automobile breaks to not work as well, or cease function entirely It is always found in tumors of cancer patients So please, spread awareness of this ACTUAL dangerous chemical, don't fall for the mass-media hype of truly harmless chemicals.