How good is 0ShippingZone?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Skyline969, Mar 4, 2010.

Mar 4, 2010

How good is 0ShippingZone? by Skyline969 at 4:40 AM (1,114 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Skyline969
    OP

Member Skyline969 MENUdo Afficionado

Canada
    I'm planning on buying an AceKard2i from 0ShippingZone (since I may be getting a DSi, rendering my current AceKard2 useless). However, DealExtreme - my source for over a year in getting DS flashcards - has removed it and many other cards from its stock. I know that 0ShippingZone has free shipping worldwide, fairly cheap prices, and is an affiliate with GBAtemp as well, so buying from them is supporting the 'temp as well. However, how is the quality of their products, and how fast do they ship?

2. Uncle FEFL

Member Uncle FEFL OBJECTION!

United States
    While I have not shopped there myself, I can say that buyers have had many good experiences with them. Check this topic for more info on that.

Shipping is typically 9-15 business days (at least from China to the US). I imagine it would be the same for 0shippingzone, since they're in China as well.

IIRC, they are official distributors, but I think I may be wrong. The topic I gave you might help out.

"Errrrrr well I think eventually I'll have to get something else.... I got pretty much anyone that needs one one as a gift.... birthdays, holidays, christmas, etc.... And then you have the fact that I get them for my aunts and uncles for gifts... I must have had 50-60 acekards go through me these last 2 months. Good news for 0SZ, they might be my new favorite shop." -PharaohsVizier

"Do you think you'll be getting the SuperCard DSTwo in stock whenever it comes out? I'm definitely willing to buy it from you guys." -Me.

"We will be one of the very first to get them." -0ShippingZone

This leads me to believe they're quite reliable.

PS: You can skip the first page of that topic.

3. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    You get a picture of your package before they ship it out. [​IMG] Source: There's some guy who reviewed his experience buying stuff from 0SZ. (somewhere on temp)

4. Skyline969
    OP

Member Skyline969 MENUdo Afficionado

Canada
    Excellent stuff, you guys. And the quotes from various people helps - PV is someone I can trust, and have trusted for a while now. Looks like, provided I get the cash I expect to get, I'll be getting a DSi - and an AceKard2i from 0ShippingZone. [​IMG]

Thanks for the info.