Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm pretty good at a few games, especially when I play them for a while. I suck at the tactical FPS's though. I'm more of a Quake-gamer myself
smile.gif

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Depends on the game, but I'm fairly decent at them. Still play the hell out of UT2004 (so many mods, yay~), and I dare not step into the arena of Halo because I don't operate that well with a controller. I NEED my trackball mouse!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really care for FPS games, so I suck at them. Oddly enough, I DO like playing them on the DS......still suck at them though.

(first reply I made through my new cell phone.....BlackjackII)

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Where's the "I don't play FPS, so neither do I know, nor do I care how good I am with them (but I would most likely totally rule)"-option?

tongue.gif

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I suck at playing FPS online..... especially Halo. When I'm shooting someone they always kill me!! Why?? I could shoot them like a thousand times in the head but I always seem to be the one who gets killed.

I'm good at them in single player though, not that I even like FPS much anyway. I did preorder Far Cry 2 however cuz it looks awesome!

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just voted awesome. On consoles, I'm decent. On PC, I kick major ass. I used to spend WAY too much time on TFC and before that, Action Quake 2 (LOVED that mod). What is really funny though, i stopped playing PC fps's just shortly before i started dating Wife®. Its been almost 4 years that we've been together now, and she'd never seen me play a PC FPS. We had a LAN party going on earlier this year at one of those Gaming Centers (where you rent time on PCs and they're all set up yadda yadda), and a group of 10 or so of us were playing F.E.A.R. I sat down and she stood behind me to watch. I wrecked the other guys to shit and back. We got done, i turned around and her eyes were wide. "You were really good at that!" she said. I didn't even think about it, and at that point realized how much time i had put into those games in the past, and how little i'd played in the recent years. Just like riding a bike.

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WildWon said:
I just voted awesome. On consoles, I'm decent. On PC, I kick major ass. I used to spend WAY too much time on TFC and before that, Action Quake 2 (LOVED that mod). What is really funny though, i stopped playing PC fps's just shortly before i started dating Wife®. Its been almost 4 years that we've been together now, and she'd never seen me play a PC FPS. We had a LAN party going on earlier this year at one of those Gaming Centers (where you rent time on PCs and they're all set up yadda yadda), and a group of 10 or so of us were playing F.E.A.R. I sat down and she stood behind me to watch. I wrecked the other guys to shit and back. We got done, i turned around and her eyes were wide. "You were really good at that!" she said. I didn't even think about it, and at that point realized how much time i had put into those games in the past, and how little i'd played in the recent years. Just like riding a bike.
YES!

awesome_med.png

lol I'm such a dick.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Voted Awesome,

On consoles Im Awesome- COD4- Rainbow Six Vegas-NOT Halo, It sucks- but Im sure I'd be good at it.

Now on PC's Im Horrible, I need a controller, I cant use a mouse and a keyboard >.>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol