Gaming How good are the memory stick adaptors

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
As the cost of genuine Sony memory sticks goes up I am left with two choices, one go to Nintendo DSi XL for the umpteen's times or use a memory stick adaptor, how good are the memory stick adaptors and which one to get?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
They can be unreliable. They can be reliable.... It varies. The last thing you want is to buy the thing have it for a couple of months and then to lose all your data or for it to totally stop working. (That's if it's even recognised). The only way to be sure of a reliable memory stick is to buy a genuine Pro Duo.

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It's been about two years when I got memory stick adaptor and I don't really have any problem with it. Only problem that is that I need a bigger Micro-SD memory card for it. 4Gb is way too small for all of my data installs.

If you are buying one, buy two of them. Adaptor can be crack in half pretty easily if you don't be careful with it.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd agree if you're buying one definitely buy two. I bought one and it's never worked.....

Kong Fan

Grumpy Old Fart
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Get a Photofast CR5400 holds two micro sd at once and never had a problem with them.
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.