Status
Not open for further replies.

blueagent004

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
someone's been spam calling me everyday, i can hear him breathing into the phone and not saying anything, frankly, this is quite unnerving and i would very much like to get back at this individual by giving him a taste of his own medicine; in other words, since he enjoys spamming my phone and scaring me so much, i'd like to do the same to him in return.

- is there an app i can install on my android phone to automatically call him 999 times every day?

- i was thinking of buying a USB modem dongle, and then i'd put in a disposable SIM card number, then i would install an auto dailer on my pc and spam call him everyday 24/7

i prefer a spam calling app instead it's less hassle to set up. so does anyone know if such an app exists?

thanks in advance for letting me know.

Last edited by blueagent004,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
You can just block the number. -_-

6a00d8341bf7f753ef01bb096500a1970d-800wi

Last edited by Onepunchbruh,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I feel your pain, I've been gettingOh I feel your pain, I've been getting variations of 687-xxxx with the four being random combinations, all untraceable. I would love to get back at theses telemarketing bastards.
You can just block the number. -_-

Not if they use another number you can't. You may block one number, but the same telemarketer will use another variation of the number you blocked.

blueagent004

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I've been pestered so many times, pranking them with another phone would be worth it.

i know right? i have a spare mobile phone that i've been using to get back at him, but its a really tedious and tiring process because he would just hang up or ignore me and then i would have to dail the number over and over again, then i would get tired and stopped, and then he would call me again in the following days and weeks.

so i was looking for a specific software in android that can automate this process for me. i know that auto-dailers exists for windows but i need to buy a 100 dollar usb modem dongle for it, which i actually might since i can't stand the creepy guy anymore.

if i can spam call his phone 24/7 then he would not be able to use his phone at all, he would understand the pain of not being able to use his phone and that would be the sweetest revenge i can exact on him

Reactions: the_randomizer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
What you are asking is illegal and takes nothing to fix anyway. All he has to do is to block your phone number or block all anonymous numbers for a while until you got tired of it.

Reactions: Quantumcat

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you are asking is illegal and takes nothing to fix anyway. All he has to do is to block your phone number or block all anonymous numbers for a while until you got tired of it.

Well, with all due respect, telemarketers also illegally circumvent FCC regulations and do-not-call lists, so they're not exactly law abiding angels, either. Callbots/spambot callers are the scum of the earth, any company that resorts to caller ID spoofing and circumventing FCC laws can suck it.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Well, with all due respect, telemarketers also illegally circumvent FCC regulations and do-not-call lists, so they're not exactly law abiding angels, either. Callbots/spambot callers are the scum of the earth, any company that resorts to caller ID spoofing and circumventing FCC laws can suck it.
He didn't say he was a telemarketer though, just someone he wishes to spam. If you try to call back shady telemarketers you won't be able to talk with an operator because they know some people would just spam them.

One good way for getting back to telemarketers or scam phone calls that didn't get the hint the first time you asked them to stop would be to waste their time on the phone. A lot of time.

Reactions: blueagent004

blueagent004

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
He didn't say he was a telemarketer though, just someone he wishes to spam. If you try to call back shady telemarketers you won't be able to talk with an operator because they know some people would just spam them.

actually i have no idea who he is, he just calls every couple of days and breathes into the phone to scare me and my family, sometimes he calls with a different number.

i did tell him to stop calling us, but he just remained silent on the other side of the phone until he hung up, which was abit scary.

you know, you could just go to the police ... usually you would need to write down the times and whatever of these calls and probably get in contact with your provider

we called the police station to ask for help last month, but the operator told us to talk to our service provider about this instead of asking them for help.

kok.JPG

i'm going to 7Eleven to buy a whole pack of cheap prepaid SIM cards and then i'm going to keep calling him until he can't use his phone anymore, he will suffer the way he made me suffer.

if the police do come to my doorsteps, i'll just set all the SIM cards ablaze in my gasoline stove before i let them in. i think it's worth it if i can make him regret it.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

One good way for getting back to telemarketers or scam phone calls that didn't get the hint the first time you asked them to stop would be to waste their time on the phone. A lot of time.

I tried that, one company is still hounding me. I so want to use my Japanese on them and tell them off.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
we called the police station to ask for help last month, but the operator told us to talk to our service provider about this instead of asking them for help.

So did you ask your provider ?
They could probably install a trap and trace service to your phone or whatever.

Using money for Sim cards and time for calling back doesn't really make any sense at all. Don't show him/her that you are pissed ...

ATofix

Sloth. That's it.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever heard of scambaiting? It's funny. look up a youtube video of it or check out their redit. It's basically trolling fake virus scammers. it's funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night