Homebrew How Fast is mGBA on New 3DS XL?

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a New 3DS XL and I'm thinking of putting a CFW on it. The only thing that's really stopping me is that about the only thing I'd be interested in is running GBA games on it.

So, I thought I'd ask you folks. How fast is mGBA these days? Does it run at 100%? What, if any, games are problematic? How has the GBC emulation progressed?

Thanks for any (nice!) replies. :)

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a New 3DS XL and I'm thinking of putting a CFW on it. The only thing that's really stopping me is that about the only thing I'd be interested in is running GBA games on it.

So, I thought I'd ask you folks. How fast is mGBA these days? Does it run at 100%? What, if any, games are problematic? How has the GBC emulation progressed?

gba games play at a playable framerate around 95% at the lowest though gbc and gb have not really improved why not just inject gb, gbc, and gba games into VC

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
100% on most games as long as you have the GBA bios, the emubios is too intensive for the 3DS, some games have some slowdown, but its mostly very playable

D

Deleted User

Here is a link to the gbatemp mgba 3ds wiki. I update it on a regular basis.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: