Gaming How does poeple get the fierce diety link on the switch?

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea you can use nfc tags or the amiio thing.

I dont know which amiibo is suppose to do what you want.
I have all the botw ones and havent gotten that

BlazeStoneZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have them all, none is giving it.
It says in the collectors edition Guide. " you can get it from a upcoming amiibo "
How can poeple get the info for this amiibo and spoof it.

There is also a way to reset the timers on the ammiibo's.
I went on and used them all for over 120 Times no Fierce diety.

And you can get some of the special sets in-game, " not all of them "

BlazeStoneZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How do you reset the timer on the amiibo?

Save the game after using all of your amiibo's that day.
Close the game.

Go to your switch settings and change the date with 2 days.

Start the game and load the save file.
You can use your amiibo's again.

Use the steps before

Than you can change your timer back and use the amiibo's again aswell.

so you can use it back and forwards.

Done it a lot because i wanted to have the full sets of the series.
and see what they really all give.

amgupt01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Save the game after using all of your amiibo's that day.
Close the game.

Go to your switch settings and change the date with 2 days.

Start the game and load the save file.
You can use your amiibo's again.

Use the steps before

Than you can change your timer back and use the amiibo's again aswell.

so you can use it back and forwards.

Done it a lot because i wanted to have the full sets of the series.
and see what they really all give.
Ah sweet! I'd assumed that if you set the time forward, and wanted to go back to the real time, you had to wait until the latest date you set before being able to use the amiibo again (I think this was a mechanic in the Animal Crossing game for the DS, which was the last time I had a time-based mechanic in a Nintendo game since I skipped over the Wii U and just now got a 3DS). I didn't want to have to wait for weeks if I wanted to spam them for a few "days" in a row, but it's cool to know I can do that now.

A minor optimization might be to set the time to 11:59pm of the current day, and then just wait an in-game minute rather than having to save/reload the game :P

Last edited by amgupt01,
Reactions: Quantumcat

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use all the amiibo when ever you want from what i done.
It just doesnt give you as much.
Once a day you will get something extra pre amiibo used that day.

ie. use toon link today and your end up with some rare fish. Then use it again and you might only get normal fish. keep using it and thats all you get.
The next day you use toon link for the first time that day and you might end up with rare fish and weapons.

The timer is just for the extra, you will always get something when using the amiibo tho.

Oakmontowls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have them all, none is giving it.
It says in the collectors edition Guide. " you can get it from a upcoming amiibo "
How can poeple get the info for this amiibo and spoof it.

There is also a way to reset the timers on the ammiibo's.
I went on and used them all for over 120 Times no Fierce diety.

And you can get some of the special sets in-game, " not all of them "
People have managed to spoof both the upcoming majora's mask amiibo and the skyward sword amiibo. You can find the .bin files to write to nfc tags on a certain site about storing nfc data (nfc+think where you would store your money)

D

Deleted User

Probably a silly question, Can I flash a .bin file to any amiibo such as my samus one, and use it to get the fierce deity stuff using a stock android phone?

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the stats for the game now that i got the guide. Trust me the amiibo armors are not worth it. The best armor is for clearing all the shrines. This may change with the DLCs but it's unlikely

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People have managed to spoof both the upcoming majora's mask amiibo and the skyward sword amiibo. You can find the .bin files to write to nfc tags on a certain site about storing nfc data (nfc+think where you would store your money)
Still doesn't explain the fierce deity sets running around in the wild since that one isn't on the site either. Unless there's another source for it?

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess it comes from the Majora's Mask one.

Last edited by DocKlokMan,

LordOrwell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"upcoming" could easily mean they don't have the code in the game yet either. They've already released multiple patches.

Andieran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not an expert but from what I understand, the .bin codes it needs are in the actual code of the game (so it will be able to recognize each amiibo properly). Like Oakmontowls said, people got the files out and put them online. You just put the code in an empty nfc tag (or buy an nfc tag on amazon/ebay that already has the code) and scan the tag as an amiibo.

Last edited by Andieran,

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Still doesn't explain the fierce deity sets running around in the wild since that one isn't on the site either. Unless there's another source for it?

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess it comes from the Majora's Mask one.
Yup, the Force Deity one comes from Majora's Mask spoofed Amiibo.
"upcoming" could easily mean they don't have the code in the game yet either. They've already released multiple patches.
The game have the code, Nintendo did tell the info to Piggyback guide authors what you may get, but they probably asked to not disclose what amiibos they are because Nintendo didn't disclose the launch date for those amiibos, worst case those amiibos may not be launched at all (like some legendary pokémon events that weren't available to Western players or at all).
I'm not an expert but from what I understand, the .bin codes it needs are in the actual code of the game (so it will be able to recognize each amiibo properly). Like Oakmontowls said, people got the files out and put them online. You just put the code in an empty nfc tag (or buy an nfc tag on amazon/ebay that already has the code) and scan the tag as an amiibo.
Actually the game need to have only the expected amiibo ID (this is not the serial number of the amiibo) to match, the structure of those ID were reversed and documented, essentially there are places to put the series ID, the character ID and other information regarding on how the game can identify the character, thats also how amiibos managers like Amiibitz, Amiiqo/N2 and others identify the amiibo that you're scanning.
Probably people who created the spoofed bin made a guesswork by increasing the character ID by 1 until they got the effects of the incoming amiibos into BoTW.

Last edited by Tomy Sakazaki,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, the Force Deity one comes from Majora's Mask spoofed Amiibo.

The game have the code, Nintendo did tell the info to Piggyback guide authors what you may get, but they probably asked to not disclose what amiibos they are because Nintendo didn't disclose the launch date for those amiibos, worst case those amiibos may not be launched at all (like some legendary pokémon events that weren't available to Western players or at all).

Actually the game need to have only the expected amiibo ID (this is not the serial number of the amiibo) to match, the structure of those ID were reversed and documented, essentially there are places to put the series ID, the character ID and other information regarding on how the game can identify the character, thats also how amiibos managers like Amiibitz, Amiiqo/N2 and others identify the amiibo that you're scanning.
Probably people who created the spoofed bin made a guesswork by increasing the character ID by 1 until they got the effects of the incoming amiibos into BoTW.
Haha, thanks dude, this was like a month ago. I have the full set now, thanks for the follow-up though!

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Fierce Deity, the sword is available too. It's a 82 dmg two hander. The armor stats mimic the barbarian armor. If you search for a site that banks NFC data you can find it there and put it on a powertag or amiqo.

Cap, Tunic & trousers of the Sky is also available along with the goddess sword.

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have Fierce Deity, the sword is available too. It's a 82 dmg two hander. The armor stats mimic the barbarian armor. If you search for a site that banks NFC data you can find it there and put it on a powertag or amiqo.

Cap, Tunic & trousers of the Sky is also available along with the goddess sword.

Pretty sure the Sword only has 60 base power, yours must have an attack bonus.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.