Homebrew How does banned to unbanned system transfer work?

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am getting a new 3dsxl for christmas and curretley have a old 3dsxl. So I want to do a dsiware downgrade and was wondering if the ban gets transferd over? So my old3dsxl curently just has a public local friend code seed B in it(It previously had 002 and 022 but I injected a public seed to get rid of 002) and from what I have heard my new system will get banned if I do a dsiware downgrade.Will the public seed get transferd over if I do a transfer? Thanks for the help in advance.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am getting a new 3dsxl for christmas and curretley have a old 3dsxl. So I want to do a dsiware downgrade and was wondering if the ban gets transferd over? So my old3dsxl curently just has a public local friend code seed B in it(It previously had 002 and 022 but I injected a public seed to get rid of 002) and from what I have heard my new system will get banned if I do a dsiware downgrade.Will the public seed get transferd over if I do a transfer? Thanks for the help in advance.
If you have the 022 error, you can't do a transfer because it won't let you online. There is a mod of luma out there to bypass this. The banned system will remain banned and the unbanned system will remain unbanned.

Disclaimer - We don't know if Nintendo can tell when peoole have done this. Remember that you shouldn't be able to do a transfer in the first place because of the 022 error. If this gets your unbanned console banned, its not my fault.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have the 022 error, you can't do a transfer because it won't let you online. There is a mod of luma out there to bypass this. The banned system will remain banned and the unbanned system will remain unbanned.

Disclaimer - We don't know if Nintendo can tell when peoole have done this. Remember that you shouldn't be able to do a transfer in the first place because of the 022 error. If this gets your unbanned console banned, its not my fault.
I see so my new 3dsxl wont get banned for me doing a system transfer onto it.I was so confused about this though because everybody on gbatemp said that the target will get banned and the source will get unbanned while everybody on the discord said that the source will remain banned and the target will not get banned.Thanks for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong