How do you use Pokesave for DS Linker?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Fangedelic, May 8, 2007.

May 8, 2007
  1. Fangedelic
    OP

Newcomer Fangedelic Member

I have been trying to use Pokesave for my DS Linker, but when I load up a .sav file to it, the values are all wrong, like the time played and the date I started my journey. And my name and my rivals names are in bar codes. And when I finish editing everything, and load it again everything stays the same and nothing changes. My save file is just before I meet Proff Rowan in Sandgem Town, but I doubt that is the problem is it? Anyone know how to use Pokesave for the DS Linker?

2. HBK

Member HBK Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)

Portugal
    Yes, you must convert your DSLinker save using this: http://www.shunyweb.info/index.php to the R4 format.

Then, just edit your file, save in Pokesav and convert back to DSLinker format using that converter. Put that save file in your DSLinker and done!

Worked for me using DS-X (with appropriate DS-X save file type), so good luck.

3. Fangedelic
    OP

Newcomer Fangedelic Member

Sorry I tried that and it didn't work for me. I loaded it again and nothing has changed in my pokemon or anything.